69

In the summer of 2019, Jiang Rang, who was busy working on a new project, received an email from China.

The sender is Liang Yi Ran.

Liang Yi Ran was his good friend in high school and the only person who still maintained frequent contact with him since he went abroad.

In addition to daily greetings, there was also a wedding invitation in the email.

The bride, Meng Xing Lan, is Liang Yi Ran's childhood sweetheart and another high school friend of Jiang Rang. The wedding is scheduled for June 6th.

Along with the invitation, a photo was sent.

It was a group photo taken when they graduated from high school.

 There were six people in the photo, him, Liang Yi Ran, Meng Xing Lan, Shen Yu, and Chen Yi.

besides......

The person who had been hidden in his heart for many years, whom he never forgot but couldn't miss.

At the end of the summer of 2008, No. 8 Middle School ushered in a new school year.

 The campus that had been empty for more than a month was once again filled with a large number of unfamiliar and vivid faces.

There were several boys standing in the corridor on the third floor of a teaching building to the south.

The sycamore tree in front of the building towers into the clouds, its branches extend far away, blocking out the sky and the sun, and the wind is filled with the breath of summer.

The boy's arms were hanging on the railing, and his entire upper body was leaning outside, with his head facing down, squinting his eyes slightly and looking at the figure running downstairs.

There was a faint sound of conversation next to them.

The boys' topics were always about the same things as juniors, such as shoes, games, and basketball games. 

Jiang Rang was bored and raised his hand to scratch his ears twice. Then he straightened up suddenly and shook his hand on the railing twice.

He sighed in boredom and turned around and entered the classroom.

In the new semester, Jiang Rang and his former friends were assigned to different classes. 

The only one who was assigned together did not report today for unknown reasons.

After finally getting through class, the classroom finally became quiet. 

Jiang Rang took back his feet on the stool and turned to look out the window.

When Zhou Hai brought Ruan Mian over, he was the first to notice it.

The girl has a decent ponytail, and her skin is very fair.

Zhou Hai and his class were in class across the river. 

Jiang Rang was familiar with him, and it was common for him to make jokes. He whistled jokingly, and his eyes inadvertently glanced at the girl standing nearby.

She is a new transfer student this semester, named Ruan Mian.

Ruan Diao exchanges wine with Ruan.

Sleep of sleep.

At that time, Jiang Rang didn't know that this name would become a lifelong regret for him.

 As a teenager, he just saw the girl's speechlessness and embarrassment, and took the lead in applauding to break the deadlock.