8

Meng Xing Lan had other things to do with Liang Yi Ran, so he didn't ask Ruan Mian to accompany him to the liberal arts class to find him. The two separated at the stairs on the second floor.

Ruan Mian walked to the door of the classroom and reached out to push the door open. Someone happened to come out. One of the two people pulled and the other pushed. No one paid attention to the other, and they bumped into each other unexpectedly.

The cup in the girl's hand was not held firmly and fell to the ground with a clatter. The little water left in the bottom of the cup splashed on Ruan Mian's shoes.

Ruan Mian took a small step back, bent down to pick up the cup and the lid scattered beside it, and handed it over: "Sorry, I didn't notice anyone coming out just now."

The girl's name is Liu Jing Yi, and she is the Chinese class representative in the class.

She took the cup from Ruan Mian's hand and curled her lips almost imperceptibly, with naked disgust in her expression and eyes. 

Her tone was not very good: "Be careful next time you walk."

Before leaving, she deliberately bumped Ruan Mian's shoulder with her shoulder.

Ruan Mian rubbed her shoulders and looked at her walking away. She felt a little baffled, but she didn't think much about it and walked into the classroom.

Not long after sitting down, Liu Jing Yi came back from collecting the water, followed by Zhao Shu Tang who was chatting and laughing. 

Ruan Mian suddenly realized that Zhao Shu Tang was probably the one causing trouble.

Ruan Mian didn't like this kind of boring trick at all. She turned the pen in her hand and looked away without interest.

After listening to Liu Jing Yi's words, Zhao Shu Tang, who was not far away, also raised her head and glanced at Ruan Mian, and then said in a nonchalant way: "She is like this. She usually pretends to be like a little white rabbit, but she is actually the same as her. Just like her mother, she is full of bad ideas, and this is how my father was deceived."

Liu Jing Yi sighed: "I really feel bad for you."

As early as during the summer vacation, Liu Jing Yi heard Zhao Shu Tang say that her father didn't care much about her after remarrying. He only cared about her stepmother's daughter and spent money to put her in her class.

She and Zhao Shu Tang have been classmates since junior high school, and have been together for five or six years now. They have a very deep relationship, and they firmly believe in what Zhao Shu Tang said.

Liu Jing Yi was angry and felt sorry for her friend at the time, so she gave Zhao Shu Tang most of her pocket money and said that no matter what happened in the future, she would always be there.

Zhao Shu Tang confiscated Liu Jing Yi's money and treated her to a meal out.

 After that, she would tell her any grievances she suffered at home.

After school started, Liu Jing Yi's impression of Ruan Mian was not much better because she heard too many bad things done by Zhao Shu Tang, her stepmother and her stepmother's daughter during the summer vacation.

She patted Zhao Shu Tang on the shoulder and comforted: "Okay, don't think so much. Anyway, I will always be on the same front with you."

Zhao Shu Tang chuckled, "Fortunately, I have you."

Ruan Mian knew nothing about this. 

After finishing half of the physics paper, she lay on the table with her arms pillowed and took a nap.