3

Chen Yi slept all morning for self-study, and woke up as soon as the bell rang.

It was only the second day of school, and a strong learning atmosphere had not yet formed in the classroom.

As soon as get out of class started, it was like a pot of boiling water boiling.

He leaned lazily against the wall, his eyes red with bloodshot eyes from lack of sleep, and looked at the classmates running around the classroom without energy.

The new deskmate was not there either. The textbooks were spread out on the table, the pages of the books rustling in the wind, and the name written on the title page flashed by in the wind.

Chen Yi lowered his head, yawned, and shrugged his shoulders.

As soon as he stood up from his seat, a figure suddenly appeared from behind him and hung directly behind his shoulders, with half of his body weight pressed down.

He was bent downwards by the weight, and he reached out his hand on the table in time to support himself so as not to be brought down.

"Are you a pig? Jiang Rang."

Chen Yi smiled and cursed.

Jiang Rang walked up to him from behind with a playful smile, took off the book Ruan Mian put on the table, and sat directly on it, with his feet on the crossbar of the stool, "Why did you go to the summer vacation? You didn't even come when school started yesterday."

Jiang Rang and Chen Yi have been in the same class since the first year of high school. There are two boys who play together. One is Shen Yu, who is now in the second class next door.

The other one, Liang Yi Ran, chose liberal arts when dividing subjects. He was the only liberal arts student among the four of them.

"Lao Wang set up a competition camp and went over to participate in training."

Chen Yi rubbed his neck, "Including the competition, it will be exactly ten days, and yesterday was the last day."

Lao Wang's full name is Wang Yang, and he is their first-year physics teacher. Before the summer vacation, he had a physics competition that lacked registration. When Chen Yi found out, he went to get a registration form.

Jiang Rang gave Chen Yi a thumbs up and kept honking, "How did you do in the exam? Can you win the prize?"

How much is the prize?

"I agreed in advance that if I win the prize, I’ll treat him to a meal. "

Chen Yi ignored him, moved his feet away from the stool and sat down.

Jiang Rang flipped through the chemistry book in his hand and saw the name written on the title page.

He leaned in front of Chen Yi and said, "Your new deskmate is a super academic."

Chen Yi said "hmm" without paying much attention, and mentally checked the face of his new deskmate.

"She actually got a perfect score in the biology test yesterday."

Jiang Rang jumped down from the table, "This is the test paper from Zhou Hai. We have taken so many test papers from Zhou Hai in our first year of high school. How many of you have seen a perfect score?"

Chen Yi raised his eyebrows with a bit of surprise, "So powerful."

"No."

Jiang Rang looked proud, patting the textbook in his hand from time to time, and said in a rather regretful tone, "She just looks a bit plain."