26-2

It was August 17, 2010. Seventeen-year-old Ruan Mian began a new life that belonged only to "Ruan Mian".

The year of re-study was actually not that difficult for Ruan Mian. 

She spent many long nights with exams day after day and watching the moon countless times.

A lot of things happened that year. It was only then that Ruan Mian learned that during the time Ruan Ming Ke stayed at home after her college entrance examination, there was actually a problem with his project team. As one of the main leaders, superiors ordered him to suspend all duties, and he was just a hair away from facing jail time.

Although the matter was later investigated and Ruan Ming Ke returned to the project team, Ruan Mian still felt frightened every time she thought about it.

During the Spring Festival of 2011, Zhao Ying Wei's career finally improved and he opened a small company in Pingcheng. The foreign trade company where Fang Ru Qing worked came back to life, and a group of remaining old employees received awards, and Fang Ru Qing was promoted to the head of the department, director.

Zhao Shu Tang did well in the college entrance examination and went to Z University in the south. She could only come back once a year during the winter and summer vacations. 

The conflict between Duan Ying and Fang Ru Qing still did not ease.

 Ruan Mian would sometimes encounter their quarrels when he went back on weekends.

At this time, she would take Zhao Shu Yang out for a walk in the streets.

 If a person has been living in the shadow of the quarrels between her parents and elders since he was a child, it will have a great impact on his character and psychology.

Maybe it's inferiority complex, maybe it's rebellion, but it's never a good thing.

Later, Zhao Ying Wei probably felt that his mother was too unreasonable, so he bought a small second-hand house in Pingcheng and lived there with Fang Ru Qing and Zhao Shu Yang.

Duan Ying didn't eat or drink for several days and nights because of this, and she cried and cried at home about raising an unfilial son.

 At that time, life was not easy for any of the three of them.

Ruan Mian was helpless, and Fang Ru Qing told her not to interfere.

Just like this, it's the beginning of summer again.

The No. 6 Middle School only opened six repeat classes last year, five science classes and one liberal arts class. The students in the classes were all students from major schools who exceeded or were not far from the first line in the college entrance examination last year, but failed in the end due to various reasons. Top students are under great pressure from competition.

Ruan Mian remembers that the boy with the highest score at that time was a boy named He Ze Chuan. He scored 693 in the college entrance examination and was already admitted to Z University. He went to school for a month and suddenly dropped out of school for some unknown reason. Come to No. 6 Middle School to repeat his studies.

There was a lot of fuss about dropping out of school at that time. 

His parents even chased him to No. 6 Middle School, beating and scolding him to force him to go back to school, but he refused to leave no matter what.

 In the end, he had to force himself to death in exchange for his parents' compromise.

However, he and Ruan Mian were not in the same class at the time, and they only met after the college entrance examination.