48

The summer in Pingcheng is very hot, and even the wind is scalding hot. The sunshine at two o'clock in the afternoon is warm and dull, and the wind pours in from the open windows on both sides of the carriage.

At such an important moment when every breath was so tense that she had to think carefully about it, Ruan Mian seemed to have lost the instinct to speak.

She put all her money into that obscure secret love in the past, and thought she would lose completely.

But when it came time to reveal the answer, Chen Yi revealed his trump card to her first.

For the sixteen-year-old Ruan Mian, those loves that she had hoped for and even worked hard for, but had to give up in the end, became a sudden surprise when she had almost given up hope of getting them.

It was like she had been stumbling forward for so many years, thinking that she had nothing to do with him in this life, but she didn't expect that after going round and round, he had already stood at her end.

In the cramped carriage, the two people still looked at each other.

Ruan Mian also looked at him as seriously as Chen Yi, but he looked at her more carefully than her.

Every breath and every blink of his eyes.

After realizing that these were real existences, her nose suddenly became sore and her tears stopped instantly.

Can't stand it anymore.

That was a way of crying that Chen Yi had never seen before.

Silently, it overflowed from the eye sockets, dripping down the cheeks and chin to an invisible place.

Chen Yi boasted that he had experienced and seen more than others in the first half of his life, but at this moment, he seemed to be helpless.

He could only stretch out his hand clumsily and wipe away more tears from the corners of her eyes with his thumbs.

Upper temperature, heat and humidity.

It was as if he could feel her emotions at this moment.

Chen Yi felt as if someone had pinched his heart. It was not a sudden and obvious sting but a slowly spreading pain.

He lowered his head slightly and was about to say something, but was interrupted by the sudden ringing of the phone. interrupt.

The two of them seemed to have woken up from a dream, and they pulled away slightly.

Chen Yi took back his hand to get his phone.

Ruan Mian wiped her face, sniffed gently, and turned to look out the window.

The ambiguous atmosphere that had spread quietly before was blown away by the wind and dispersed a lot.

After a phone call, Ruan Mian sorted out her emotions, and Chen Yi was no longer anxious about the answer to the question, but lowered his voice and said: "Shen Yu and the others are going to go back to No. 8 Middle School to visit after the college entrance examination is over today.They want to meet Teacher Zhou, do you want to go?"

Ruan Mian had cried just now, and the corners of her eyes were still red when she looked at him, "Go, I haven't been back for a long time."

“Then let’s go now? They were at a milk tea shop near the school. "

Chen Yi looked up at her.

After he spoke, his eyes changed from the initial probing to the frank and frank look now, as if he wanted to engulf her.