22

The news that Chen Yi was preparing to go abroad soon spread in a small area, and Ruan Mian realized that the three boys who were close to him were all insiders.

Once when Ruan Mian accompanied Meng Xing Lan to meet Liang Yi Ran in the liberal arts class, Meng Xing Lan was a little surprised when she talked about it, "Isn't Chen Yi preparing for a competition? Why are you going abroad again now? "

“The schools he is applying to need this award as a bonus.”

Liang Yi Ran leaned against the railing, raised his hand and pinched Meng Xing Lan's face, "Why do you care so much about him?"

Meng Xing Lan pushed his hand away, frowned and arched her nose, "I'm just curious, just asking."

Liang Yi Ran smiled: "He has already started preparing for studying abroad. I thought you would know about it if you were in the same class as him."

"I'm not familiar with him."

After saying that, Meng Xing Lan turned Ruan Mian's arm and tried to prove her innocence, "If you don't believe me, ask Ruan Mian."

Liang Yi Ran looked at the girl standing aside. He didn't know much about Ruan Mian, except that she was a good friend of Meng Xing Lan and a science guru who was even better than Chen Yi.

At this moment, he looked at the person who had obviously just recovered.

When they met each other's eyes, he nodded and smiled, and said to Meng Xing Lan: "I still have something to do, wait for me to go home with you tonight."

Meng Xing Lan curled her lips and said, "Okay, then you go and do your work first."

He nodded to Ruan Mian again, and the moment they passed each other, he raised his hand on Meng Xing Lan's head and twirled her bangs, which she had carefully held for half an hour.

Meng Xing Lan was furious and shouted at his back: "Liang Yi Ran! You are sick!"

The boy's steps did not stop, his figure was straight and slender, and he quickly disappeared at the end of the corridor.

The evening breeze blew against his face, unable to dissipate the gentle smile in his eyes.

Meng Xing Lan, who was still standing at the door of the Literature (1) classroom, took out a small mirror from her coat pocket while cursing, and began to straighten her bangs.

Ruan Mian stood in the dusk, and finally realized among the people coming and going that her hard work and pursuit were in vain that others would never see.

No one would stay for her, carry her girlish thoughts with nowhere to go, and then carefully place them in his world.

All she has is the sadness and sorrow left after her secret love went to waste.

During that time, Ruan Mian had a very bad life. The nonchalant feeling during the day would be magnified countless times at night, as if there were dense needles pricking in his heart, causing bursts of unbearable pain.

The competition class entered intensive training at the end of October, and Ruan Mian spent almost all day in the pile of test papers, trying to use this method to overcome those uncontrollable thoughts.

It was also because of such intense study that she ranked first in the competition class with an almost unparalleled advantage.

Teachers always praised her, and her classmates used her as a role model.

Even Chen Yi would occasionally give her some of the attention she had worked so hard to get.

Ruan Mian felt as if God had played a joke on her.