25

The day the results came out was February 4th, the beginning of spring.

Ruan Mian went to school in the morning and met Teacher Yan, who taught mathematics, at the stairs.

The two chatted for a few words, and Teacher Yan asked her: "Is it time to give out the results today? Are you confident?"

She touched her ears, but she couldn't tell whether she was confident or not. She didn't dare to speak too fully, "I'd better wait for the results to come out."

Teacher Yan smiled: "You have some confidence in yourself, you are already very good."

Ruan Mian nodded: "Thank you, Teacher Yan."

Later, when they walked to the second floor, Teacher Yan returned to the office.

Ruan Mian took a deep breath and walked slowly upstairs.

There were many people in the class participating in the competition, and they were all chatting about it.

Meng Xing Lan ran over and muttered: "I can't do it, I can't do it. Why am I so nervous? Why are you not nervous at all?"

Ruan Mian almost got caught by her. She put down her schoolbag and stood up to walk to the back of the classroom.

"It's useless to be nervous. It's already decided whether it's good or bad. It's useless to be nervous."

"makes sense."

Meng Xing Lan saw her walking out with a broom and asked, "Why are you going?"

"On duty."

Ruan Mian was late last Wednesday and was caught by Wu Yan and punished by cleaning for a week. Today is the last day.

The sanitary area that was subject to penalty cleaning was the long avenue in front of the Ideological and Political Building, and Ruan Mian and a girl from Class 16 were responsible for a small section of it.

That section of the road was really too long. Half the self-study period had passed after the sweep. The group walked back in a mighty manner, Ruan Mian and several classmates on the same floor together.

One of the boys asked: "Hey, Ruan Mian, are you going to get your results today?"

Ruan Mian hummed and said, "Maybe it won't be until noon."

"With your current performance, it should be a sure thing that you will be sent out, right?"

The boy said: "Every time our class teacher talks about exams and other topics, he will talk to us as a typical representative."

"Yes, yes, our old class is the same, but you are so awesome. I really admire a girl who can learn science so well."

Ruan Mian lowered her head and smiled.

At that time, everyone thought Ruan Mian was smart and outstanding, standing at a height that others could only hope to reach. However, because she liked a boy, she lost the confidence she should have.

Back in the classroom, Zhao Qi and the Chinese teacher from Class 2 next door were standing in the corridor talking.

Ruan Mian called out teacher and walked in from the back door of the classroom with a broom.

After the two classes in the morning, Ruan Mian was dragged to the canteen by Meng Xing Lan, who was still extremely nervous.

"I can't do it anymore. If I don't get these results, I will die."

Ruan Mian smiled and sighed: "It should be soon."

The two came out of the canteen and just walked to the bottom of the teaching building when a classmate shouted from the fourth floor window: "Ruan Mian! Lao Zhou asked you to go to his office. The competition results are out."