49

The barbecue stall was open-air.

The hot air in early summer was dull and sticky.

Even with the fan turned on to the maximum, she still broke out a thin layer of sweat.

A group of twelve people sat at a round table.

Ruan Mian was still sandwiched between Meng Xing Lan and Chen Yi.

The evening sky was torn into pieces by the mottled and magnificent sunset. The setting sun was about to sink, but it was sparing no effort to spread the light. The last bit of heat.

Shen Yu checked off more than half of the dishes on the menu, and then passed them to them one by one to see if there was anything to add.

"You order, I'll get the wine."

The menu was passed around, and in the end only roasted green peppers and roasted pig brains were left out.

The waiter came and took away the menu, watching Shen Yu move a box of wine, and then picked up a pen to add a few words on it.

Shen Yu pried open several bottles of wine at once, and one bottle cap fell to the ground.

He picked it up and asked, "Are all the people on this table adults?"

In the end, both of them responded.

They are sixteen and seventeen, and are not an adult.

The oldest one is only a week away from becoming an adult.

They are really all children.

Chen Yi smiled, raised his hand to call the waiter, and added a few bottles of drinks.

Shen Yu gave the wine to Jiang Rang and others, and handed it to Chen Yi.  He blocked it and said, "I won't drink."

Shen Yu laughed and scolded, "Damn, don't pretend to be young with me."

Chen Yi leaned back in his chair and calmly put his hand on the back of Ruan Mian's chair, "I'll drive later."

The implication could not be clearer.

Shen Yu had long been accustomed to his virtue, so he gave the wine to Ruan Mian, placing the bottle between her and Chen Yi's left and right hands.

Ruan Mian still remembered the last time she had dinner with them.

As soon as Shen Yu took his hand back, she moved the wine to her right hand.

When Chen Yi saw her action, he suddenly laughed and poked her shoulder gently with the hand on her chair.

When someone looked over, he asked lightly: "What are you doing?"

Ruan Mian's action was subconscious, and she felt a little uncomfortable when she reacted, "...I'll make it easier here."

He raised his eyebrows and drawled, "Oh, that's right."

"Um."

After speaking, she nodded to increase her convincingness.

Chen Yi smiled loosely, his eyebrows stretched, and he said lazily: "Okay, take it over and put it away. I won't drink your wine this time."

Considering that they would have to go back to school to visit Zhou Hai later, they didn't drink much.

The box of wine was only half empty.

Seeing that they had almost eaten, Chen Yi got up and went to pay the bill.

A dozen people ate several hundred yuan.

After paying, Chen Yi took two more sour plum candies from the table and put them in his pocket.