24

Turning over December, 2009 has become a thing of the past.

On the first day of the new year, Fang Ru Qing took Ruan Mian to the temple and begged for help.

The signature says that everything will go well and everything will be accomplished.

This made Fang Ru Qing extremely happy.

She stuffed a few red tickets into the merit box and laughed with Ruan Mian: "It seems like your competition should be good news."

Later, after returning from the temple, Ruan Mian tucked the signature into the notebook filled with all her girlish thoughts.

During the following period, there were only endless papers to write and endless psychological counseling classes.

The night before the competition, the class stopped and Teacher Luo showed everyone a movie.

The name of the movie is "Happiness Knocks on the Door". It was a movie from the year before last, and Ruan Mian had already watched it when it was released.

The curtains in the class were closed and the light was dim.

Ruan Mian lay on the table and slept without knowing anything.

When the two-hour screening time ended, several teachers from the competition class came to the classroom.

Ruan Mian rubbed her eyes and sat up.

In the ending song of the movie, Teacher Luo said with a smile: "I have nothing more to say. I just wish everyone can get good results in the exam tomorrow."

There was a burst of applause in the class. The hard work of more than a year was finally coming to fruition, and the end meant separation.

After class, several teachers stood at the door handing out admission tickets and test supplies to everyone.

When Ruan Mian came, Teacher Wang handed the things to her: "Come on."

Ruan Mian nodded and bowed slightly to him, "Thank you, Teacher Wang."

"Go back early and have a good night's rest."

After walking out of the classroom, Ruan Mian turned around and saw Chen Yi who was talking to Teacher Luo.

After hesitating for a few seconds, she deliberately slowed down.

Later, when Ruan Mian spent many sleepless nights working on the project, she would wonder if many things would have been different if she had not hesitated for those few seconds and chosen to go downstairs directly.

Unfortunately, it was already a long time later.

She had lost contact with many people and was studying alone in a far away place.

Chen Yi has also gone to the University of California, and she is separated by thousands of mountains and rivers, which has become her eternally fresh and beautiful youth.

The biting winter wind was pouring in from all directions.

Ruan Mian took three steps at a time, but Chen Yi seemed to have endless things to say with Teacher Luo and never came out.

She walked to the stairs, intending to wait for another five minutes.

The window next to her was slightly blown by the wind, and the glass made slight movements.

Five minutes passed and Chen Yi still hadn't come out.

Ruan Mian wrapped her clothes tightly and was about to go downstairs.