31

After the people walked away, Ruan Mian let out a long sigh, walked into the center, went in and continued writing medical records at the medical desk.

After a while, Lin Jia Hui came out of the processing room and walked next to her.

She blinked twice with her slender eyes and asked, "Have you and the soldier known each other before?"

"High school classmates."

Ruan Mian said: "I haven't seen him for several years."

"It's not just classmates, right?"

Lin Jia Hui came closer and said, "How can you say long time no see to an old classmate? This word is too ambiguous."

Lin Jia Hui's ability to recognize people is a bit more transparent and tactful than Ruan Mian's.

Especially after staying in the hospital for a long time, she has a lot of thoughts about people and ghosts.

Ruan Mian stopped writing, pressed her hand on the board, and said with a smile, "Why is this so ambiguous?"

"Why aren't you ambiguous anymore?"

Lin Jia Hui broke her hands and said, "When most people meet their former classmates in a place like this, they will say what a coincidence, why are you here. If it is an ex, especially the one who broke up with them in a disgraceful way, and if they meet, they may treat them as strangers, or even worse, they may start fighting. But if there is still an old relationship, there will be sparks crackling when they look at each other, and then they say deeply through the crowd, "Long time no see." "

Ruan Mian picked up the pen again: "I'm too lazy to listen to your nonsense."

"I'm not talking nonsense. The one who comes after you is also your classmate. The first thing you two said was the first situation I mentioned."

Lin Jia Hui and Ruan Mian came from the same school, so they were still her senior sisters, but she was admitted later, and Ruan Mian had a direct degree in eight years, so they were different in nature.

When she was studying for her Ph.D, she heard that there was a student in the clinic who was the most valued protégé among all the teachers. She was beautiful, had a good personality, and had good grades.

Later, their mentors attended the same dinner party, and the two of them naturally became friends.

After graduation, they joined Union Medical College one after another.

In addition, both of them were not from the local area, so they rented a two-bedroom apartment together near the hospital, and their relationship became stronger.

It goes even deeper.

Although they are not in the same department, the hospital's circle is so large that anything happens quickly.

Ruan Mian interned under Meng Fu Ping. Although she was scolded miserably, everyone knew that she was the successor trained by Meng Fu Ping himself.

She might become the second "Meng Fu Ping" in the future, or What’s more, the future is promising.

Lin Jia Hui sometimes envies her, but after all, everyone has their own way of life, and there are gains and losses.

Ruan Mian has a successful career, but the emotional gap has always been the focus of discussion among the people in the hospital.

Now that there are finally some signs, Lin Jia Hui certainly doesn't want her to miss it: "So, did you and him fall in love early or early in love?"

Ruan Mian really didn't have the mood to write any more, her heart was in a mess, she looked up at her, then lowered her eyes and thought for a long time before whispering: "It's not puppy love."