26-3

In the winter of that year, Meng Xing Lan and Jiang Rang's J University participated in the National College Student Robot Competition organized by Q University.

The venue for the rematch is set to be Q University.

Meng Xing Lan and Jiang Rang are the vice-captains of their school's freshman competition team. This kind of competition is already child's play for them now.

He Ze Chuan is also the deputy team member of the Q University delegation and he is also responsible for receiving student representatives from major universities.

On the day of pick-up, before He Ze Chuan mentioned it, Ruan Mian took the initiative to work as a coolie for him.

A group of people were standing next to the exit of T1 holding a sign that read "Welcome to XX University." 

He Ze Chuan, wearing the down jacket issued by the team, lowered his head and yawned, "Why are you so diligent today?"

Ruan Mian looked at him, "When am I not diligent?"

He Ze Chuan put his hands in his pockets, "I still miss the restraint and sincerity when we first met."

Ruan Mian laughed and ignored him.

Later, other schools arrived one after another. 

Meng Xing Lan saw her before Ruan Mian, let go of her luggage and ran towards her.

He Ze Chuan didn't understand the situation and thought it was something. 

He subconsciously grabbed Ruan Mian's hat and pulled her back. Meng Xing Lan jumped away.

Meng Xing Lan was the first to react and pulled Ruan Mian to her side, "Who is this?"

"He Ze Chuan, the deputy team member of our school's competition team, is also my friend."

Ruan Mian turned to look at the boy, "This is my good friend from No. 8 Middle School, Meng Xing Lan, who is also one of the vice-team members of the J University participating team this time."

He Ze Chuan said "Oh" without saltiness and took the initiative to reach out to her, "Hello, He Ze Chuan."

"Hello."

Meng Xing Lan shook hands with him briefly, and Jiang Rang also came over at this time. 

The few of them got to know each other, and Ruan Mian took them out to ride in the car.

In the car, Meng Xing Lan asked: "This man is quite handsome. Could he be your boyfriend?"

Ruan Mian said: "No, they are just friends. He was my classmate when I was studying in No.6 Middle School."

"Well, luckily it's not, otherwise I wouldn't be too happy if we lose to us in the game tomorrow."

Ruan Mian pursed her lips and hesitated to speak: "..."

As a result, during the game the next day, Q University really lost to J University.

 After the entire rematch ended, Q University held a farewell banquet. 

Meng Xing Lan had a drinking party with He Ze Chuan at the banquet and got very drunk, after the show, Ruan Mian and Jiang Rang sent her back to the room together.

Meng Xing Lan drank well and did not make a fuss when drunk. She fell asleep on the bed. 

Ruan Mian covered her with a quilt and asked the girls in the same room to take care of her more at night.

Coming out of the room, Ruan Mian saw Jiang Rang waiting outside, and her eyelids jumped unexpectedly.

After graduation, she changed her mobile phone number. Her previous QQ account was also hacked because she had not logged in for a long time. When she found it again, all her contacts had been deleted.