9

The first place in the preliminary finals of the 50-meter dash for the sophomore women's group was Ruan Mian.

She only had this one event in the morning. 

After the competition, she was playing games with Meng Xinglan and the others in the class rest area when she suddenly received a call from her father, Ruan Ming Ke.

Ruan Ming Ke is a scientific researcher. Due to the nature of his work, he cannot take a few days off all year round. This time he returned to Pingcheng and took a day off temporarily. He mentioned on the phone that he wanted to have a meal with Ruan Mian, and there were some other things. Give her something.

Ruan Mian did not refuse, and left the school with Zhou Hai after asking for leave.

Ruan Ming Ke's car was parked in front of the school. It was a black Santana that Ruan Mian bought when she was three years old. It was more than ten years old.

Ruan Mian and her father have always had a good relationship. When she was younger, Ruan Ming Ke was not as busy with work as she is now. He often took Ruan Mian to participate in various track and field competitions. When she was in junior high school, she and Ruan Ming Ke participated in that competition together. In the Pingcheng Lake Ten-Kilometer Run, she won the championship in the adult group and youth group respectively.

When he and Fang Ru Qing divorced, Ruan Mian also thought about living with her father. However, due to Fang Ru Qing's persistence and the nature of Ruan Ming Ke's work, her custody rights ultimately belonged to her mother.

When Ruan Mian walked towards the car, Ruan Ming Ke was answering the phone. It sounded like it was about a project. When he saw Ruan Mian, he hurriedly opened the door and got out of the car, with a smile in his voice: "I won't tell you anymore. , I have met my daughter, and the specific data will be revised when I go back."

Ruan Mian hadn't seen him for more than a year and found that he seemed to be tanned. Ruan Ming Ke used to stay in the laboratory all year round and had a very fair complexion. In addition to his handsome and elegant appearance, he always had a bookish air about him. Now that he is tanned, he is more tanned. He has a bit of heroic spirit and makes people feel a lot more energetic.

She smiled and shouted, "Dad."

Ruan Ming Ke responded and smiled with squinted eyes. There were very clear fine lines at the corners of his eyes.

After getting in the car, he asked Ruan Mian: "Isn't today Saturday? Why are you still in school?"

"The school has a sports meeting."

Ruan Mian lowered her head and buckled her seat belt.

Ruan Ming Ke looked at her dress and asked with a smile: "What did you participate in? Or running? "

Ruan Mian nodded, "I reported fifty meters and three thousand meters. When you called me, I had just finished running fifty meters."

"First place?"

"Well, the scoring teacher said it was just 0.03 seconds away from breaking the school record."

Ruan Mian said: "I still have three thousand meters left in the afternoon. Does dad have time to come?"

Ruan Ming Ke turned around at the intersection and said, "Of course I have time."

Ruan Mian and her father went to the Cantonese restaurant they used to go to.

After the meal, the waiter brought desserts. Ruan Ming Ke didn't like sweets, so he gave them all to Ruan Mian.

He drank some water and stared at Ruan Mian's thin face for a while before shouting: "Mian Mian."