19

After the Waking of Insects, the temperature in Pingcheng suddenly picked up. The sunshine at noon was even mixed with a bit of summer heat, and the classroom during the lunch break was filled with the sound of paper fans.

Ruan Mian was extremely busy during this period.

In addition to classes from morning to night, there were additional tutoring classes on weekends.

In her free time, she also had to teach Zhao Shu Tang about papers.

Speaking of this, Ruan Mian still felt a little incredible.

The relationship between her and Zhao Shu Tang had always been incompatible, but because Zhao Shu Tang was on leave during the first month of school, both Zhou Hai and Fang Ru Qing seemed to regard her as someone who could help her by default. Zhao Shu Tang's people.

Zhou Hai would ask Ruan Mian to bring any papers or homework he had at school. Girls in the class who played well with Zhao Shu Tang would also ask Ruan Mian to bring them back to her if they took any notes.

Even Liu Jing Yi gradually changed from the yin and yang in the beginning to an awkward show of kindness.

Ruan Mian guessed that she probably heard something from Zhao Shu Tang again.

At first, Ruan Mian was only responsible for delivering the information.

At the end of February, Zhao Shu Tang took part in a weekly exam organized by the class remotely at home, and her results were not satisfactory.

After that, Zhou Hai found Fang Ru Qing.

Fang Ru Qing waited for Ruan Mian to come back from school in the evening and mentioned the matter to her, "Mr. Zhou came to school with me today. Shu Tang has missed a lot of lessons at home during this time, and she can't keep up with the class. According to the progress, I’ll ask you to give her guidance during your break.”

Ruan Mian pressed the pen in her hand and said calmly: "I have no objection to this matter, but you have to ask Zhao Shu Tang first if she is willing."

"I asked her when I got back today and she said yes."

During the Spring Festival, when Zhao Shu Tang was recuperating at home, Fang Ru Qing's constant care caused some changes in the relationship between the two of them. Although they were still not close, at least they were not as conflicted as before.

"Then let's start from this Sunday."

This is what Ruan Mian said at the time.

The hot and sleepy lunch break came to an end with the sudden ringing of the bell.

Ruan Mian raised her head from the pile of test papers, pinched her sore wrist, and yawned lightly.

The first period in the afternoon was English class. Teacher Song had already entered the classroom with textbooks in advance. It was not yet class time, so everyone did not take his presence too seriously. Some went to the toilet, others chatted. Meng Xing Lan even wanted to take Ruan Mian to the canteen to buy something, but in the end she couldn't go because the rest time was too short.

After class, the time seemed a bit long, especially when she had just finished her nap. She was tired of spring and autumn. Ruan Mian's eyelids were twitching under Teacher Song's calm tone, and her head was just shy of hitting the table.

At that time, Teacher Song came over and knocked on the corner of her desk.

Ruan Mian woke up from her drowsiness, and heard Teacher Song's smiling voice in her ears: "I know the first class is difficult, but it's already this time, so don't relax any more. Who still wants to sleep? Yes, go to the bathroom and wash your face to wake up before coming back to class."