52

Although she had been mentally prepared, the deliciousness of this restaurant was far beyond Ruan Mian's expectation, so much so that she, who had claimed that she had no appetite before coming here, ate until she was seven-cent full before stopping to use her chopsticks.

Not long after she stopped, Chen Yi also put down his spoon and asked, "Are you full?"

"almost."

Ruan Mian took a sip of water and stared at the dessert on the table, her fingers next to the dessert spoon, debating whether to eat it or not.

In fact, she was not completely full, but she rarely ate another dessert when she was so full, but if she only ate a little, it seemed that she would not be fully satisfied.

Chen Yi noticed her movements and thought she was afraid of getting fat so she didn't dare to eat.

He said politely: "Eat whatever you want. You're not fat."

This is true. Ruan Mian is really not fat. She is a person who is naturally not fat and has a small frame.

Even after so many years, her height has increased by five or six centimeters compared to high school, but her weight is still maintained. In the thin category.

After a battle between heaven and man, she finally did not pick up the evil spoon, "It's not that I'm afraid of getting fat, it's mainly that I can't eat anymore."

"Then pack it up and save it for later."

Chen Yi rang the bell and called the waiter, and packed only that portion of dessert.

It was already evening when they came out of the store, and they spent a lot of time eating.

The date time they were supposed to have in the day was condensed to only half a day due to the nature of each other's work.

Summer is hot in the north, but not so hot as in the south that the air steams.

As long as you stand in the shade, it's not that boring.

The two of them parked their car far away and walked along the tree-lined avenue.

In the evening, there were many pedestrians and working party people riding after work along the road.

While waiting for the traffic light intersection, Ruan Mian was squeezed in the crowd rushing to catch the bus and subway, rubbing shoulders and arms with Chen Yi, feeling the heat from the asphalt road running through them all day long.

More than ten seconds passed, the red light turned green, and people began to walk around.

Battery scooters squeezed bicycles.

Two people walked among the crowd, and their hands touched and moved away unintentionally.

Touched again, Chen Yi did not move back, but went around and grabbed her hand.

His fingers went down and passed between her fingers, interlocking their fingers.

Ruan Mian's heart skipped a beat and she raised her head to look at him.

The man turned his head and stared at the passing cars, leaving her with a delicate and beautiful profile.

She raised her hand and clenched it, lowered her head and smiled.

This season, just walking on the street without shelter was already hot enough.

The two of them held each other's hand all the way, with a thin layer of sweat on their hands, but neither of them said let go first, and they just held their hand all the way to the parking lot.