37

The moment she heard the voice, Ruan Mian felt vaguely familiar, but upon further reflection, she felt it was impossible.

In those few seconds of daze, the other person asked again: "Can you hear it?"

Ruan Mian hurriedly responded: "Yes, I can hear you. Please tell me about this mobile phone..."

Before she finished her sentence, there was a sudden laugh from the other end, lazily and a little carelessly, slowly overlapping with the voice in her memory.

Ruan Mian was interrupted unexpectedly, but her heartbeat was pounding.

The hand holding the phone tightened unconsciously, and the idea that came to her mind was confirmed in the next second.

"Is it Ruan Mian?"

He said: "I am Chen Yi, is this your mobile phone?"

She was dazed for a moment, but Lin Jia Hui noticed something was wrong with her and came over to sit down.

Then she came to her senses and said, "It's me, why is my phone here with you?"

"You were left in the car."

After Chen Yi and others sent people to the airport, they returned to the disaster area to regroup and prepare for the return journey.

The mobile phone was stuck in the gap at the edge of the carriage seat. It was picked up by Chen Yi's team and handed over to him.

When they went on a mission, their mobile phones were not on them.

No one else was in the car except the medical staff.

When Chen Yi got the mobile phone, it was already turned off and could not be turned on. They were already on the road at that time. He can't contact anyone.

Until now, Chen Yi returned the power bank he borrowed from the service station and walked out with his mobile phone: "We can't get to City B until tonight. If you are not in a hurry, I will send the mobile phone to you tomorrow afternoon."

"I am not in a hurry."

Ruan Mian scratched her forehead: "Then please pay attention to safety on the road."

"good."

He laughed: "Then please write down my mobile phone number and send me a text message. I will contact you tomorrow."

"Oh, okay, just wait."

Ruan Mian bent down and took out paper and pen from the coffee table drawer, "Okay, you go ahead."

In the receiver, Chen Yi reported a series of numbers in the order of three, four, and four.

Ruan Mian wrote them down one by one and repeated them again: "Is that right?"

He said "hmm".

He was probably outside, and the sound of wind filled her ears through the receiver.

Ruan Mian pressed the pen cap, and they were silent for a while.

Chen Yi said, "Your phone is almost out of battery. I'll hang up first and get back in touch."

She held her breath for a moment and said, "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Jia Hui, who had been sitting aside for a long time, couldn't help but say: "Did you find your cell phone? where? "

"It fell on the car that brought us here."

Ruan Mian put down the old mobile phone in her hand, her palms sweating a little, "It's at Chen Yi's place now."

"Wow, should I say that this is fate?"