5

"ah?

What a coincidence? "

Li Zhi's voice was a bit loud, and the lazy cat who was taking a nap next to him was awakened. He stretched out his hand to smooth the fur, and then said, "I really didn't expect it."

Chen Yi had an unusual reaction to this coincidence. He leaned forward and took the cat into his arms. He put his well-jointed fingers on the cat's back and stroked it slowly. The veins on the back of his hand were looming with the movements.

After a while, he asked, "You and Ruan Mian,  How do you know ?"

"do not you remember?"

Li Zhi looked at him as if he had seen a ghost.

Chen Yi's hand caressing the cat paused, and he raised his eyes to meet Li Zhi's face. He thought for a few seconds before following his words and asked, "What don't you remember?"

"We have met Ruan Mian before. The last time you came to the Internet cafe for barbecue, she got lost and walked to the entrance of the Internet cafe and mistook me for a skewer seller."

Chen Yi went to Li Zhi's Internet cafe to eat barbecue many times during the summer vacation. There were so many people coming and going every day, and he had no memory of this memory.

Li Zhi couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "With your bad memory, I really wonder if you can give your school teacher money by being the first in your grade."

After all, she was still an unimportant person. Chen Yi didn't bother to retrieve this memory that had long been unimpressive.

He responded to the point with a casual tone: "Then you remember it, why didn't I see you take the exam? First in grade?"

After dinner, Li Zhi went back to check out the store, and Chen Yi stopped by to do some shopping with him.

Before leaving, his aunt asked him to bring back a few bags of salt.

Coming out of Pingjiang Mansion, you turn a corner and arrive at Pingjiang West Lane.

The cool breeze blows at night and the various shops on both sides of the road are brightly lit.

The young man's figure was covered with a layer of flashy light and shadow.

Walking into the alley, it's like entering another world. There are pots and pans everywhere, and the warm-toned light adds a touch of fireworks to this ordinary night.

Li Zhi reopened the door. His father took his grandfather to visit relatives in the countryside and would not come back until tomorrow.

The store was very dark, and it was still the same as it was before he left.

Chen Yi walked in, raised his hand to touch the switch on the wall and pressed it.

With a "click" sound, the tungsten filament of the light bulb flashed twice in the darkness before being connected to the current. The light was bright and quickly attracted many flying insects.

Li Zhi walked to the counter and reminded: "The salt is under the third shelf."

"Not urgent."

Chen Yi walked to the corner and took out the lounge chair, placed it beside the counter. He lay down and crossed his fingers on his stomach.

He closed his eyes and asked, "When will Uncle Li be back?"

"Come back tomorrow if nothing unexpected happens."

Li Zhi took out the coins from the drawer, stuck them together in groups of ten, and asked casually: "Why aren't uncle and aunt at home today?"

"My mother's group had a performance, and my father went to support it."