18

The first day of school was as usual a preliminary exam, this time it was a general exam. The two days of exams passed by in a flash, and the remaining excitement of the holiday was also wiped away in the tense exam.

The evening self-study on the day of the exam was normal.

After finishing the last English course, Ruan Mian returned home. Her sudden menstrual period caused her to be a little out of shape throughout the exam.

After changing clothes and passing by Zhao Shu Tang's room, Ruan Mian paused for a moment, but quickly picked up the pace and left home.

When it was time for evening self-study, Zhou Hai told the class about the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry competition class offered by the school this semester, "The school is just proposing this, and is not advocating that everyone sign up. After all, not everyone is suitable for this path. Registration starts this week. Everyone should go back and discuss with their parents. If you are interested in registering, please go to the monitor to write down your name."

No. 8 Middle School selects a group of students recommended through competition every year.

This year is the first time that a remedial class is opened for this project.

As students in the experimental class, they may have an advantage over students in ordinary classes and key classes to take this path.

But this was not a final decision.

There was a lot of discussion in the class, but Zhou Hai didn't say much else. He told Fu Guang Si to take a look at the discipline, and then returned to the office.

Ruan Mian got the news early in the morning and felt uncomfortable at the moment. She lay on the table and listened to the classmates around her discussing the matter.

Fu Guang Si poked her arm, "Ruan Mian, are you okay?"

"fine."

She turned her head, which was resting on her arm, with a bleak look on her face, "Menstrual period."

"Then you go on to rest."

Fu Guang Si took out a warm sticker from her schoolbag and handed it to her, "I bought another one last time."

"Thanks."

Fu Guang Si waved her hand, "It's okay."

Ruan Mian was in unbearable pain at first, but it eased a bit after Nuan Baobao pressed her against it. However, she was not sleeping deeply and was not completely unaware of the movements around her.

The class was noisy with the sounds of footsteps walking around.

Ruan Mian adjusted her posture and pulled her school uniform up over her head.

After a while, she half-awake heard Jiang Rang's voice: "Squad leader, help Chen Yi and I take note of our names."

Fu Guang Si asked: "Are you and Chen Yi both going to the competition class?"

"Chen Yi wants to go, I just join in the fun."

Jiang Rang stood in the aisle on Fu Guang Si's side, his eyes fell on Ruan Mian, and he asked casually, "What's wrong with Ruan Mian?"

"Oh, she's a little uncomfortable."

"It's not serious, is it?"

"It's okay, just take a rest and she'll be fine."

Fu Guang Si pressed down her pen and interrupted: "Okay, I've written it down for you."

"Okay, thanks."