53

July 25th is He Ze Chuan's birthday.

According to the usual practice in previous years, Ruan Mian will go to his birthday party whenever she is not busy.

He is very popular.

In the past, more than 20 people came to a birthday party at school.

After graduation, the school group traveled all over the country. Every year, only a few people who stayed in City B were left at the birthday party, and this year was no exception.

Ruan Mian received the location of this year's party a week in advance.

It was an old restaurant near Q University with a southern flavor. They used to go there to improve the food when they were still studying in the same school.

On the 24th, Ruan Mian had an operation with Meng Fu Ping ten minutes before getting off work in the evening.

She came out of the hospital at almost eight o'clock.

It was still an hour's drive from the hospital to the restaurant.

She couldn't catch up with the dinner, so she went directly Got the KTV they renewed.

Rushing slowly along the way, it was almost eleven o'clock when they arrived at the place.

Ruan Mian passed by the parking lot.

He Ze Chuan received her message and went downstairs in advance to wait for her at the door.

Ruan Mian saw him standing there puffing away smoke from afar.

She quickened her pace and said with a hint of smile, "I'm sorry, Mr. He."

He Ze Chuan put out the cigarette in his hand and didn't care about her lateness.

"Let's go, they are already playing upstairs."

Ruan Mian walked side by side with him, "Who is coming this year?"

"It's still the same group of people last year."

He Ze Chuan pressed the elevator, saw that her hands were empty, and joked: "Where is my gift?"

"ah!"

Ruan Mian slapped her head, "I was just replying to your message and left the gift in the car. I'll go get it."

He Ze Chuan grabbed her arm, pulled her back and then let go, "Okay, I'll go get it with you after the show is over, go up now."

"also."

The private room was on the second floor, and the entire corridor was full of howling ghosts and wolves.

He Ze Chuan took Ruan Mian in.

The room was full of old friends, and there was nothing to be polite about.

They stood up to say hello and then sat back down to continue playing.

Ruan Mian and He Ze Chuan were sitting on the sofa next to them, chatting.

After a while, another table of cards was played, and they were called over to join in the crowd.

After playing noisily for more than half an hour, Ruan Mian's cell phone on the table lit up.

She looked at the caller ID, grabbed the cell phone and handed the cards to the people watching, "Lin Li, help me play a game, I'll go out Answer the phone."

"Okay."

He Ze Chuan watched her walk out, then withdrew his gaze and stared at the cards in his hand. He was a little distracted when he thought of the name he just saw.