Chapter 1

****ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS BOOK IS UNDER SEVERE EDITING AS OF FEBRUARY, 2014. THIS EDITING WILL CONTINUE FOR AN EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. IN OTHER WORDS, MONTHS TIME. THIS BOOK WAS STARTED IN JUNE OF 2013 WHEN I WAS AN AWKWARD AUTHOR BUT I'VE ACTUALLY GOT BETTER LOL. IF ONE CHAPTER IS BETTER WRITTEN THAN THE NEXT, I APOLOGIZE, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THERE YET. EACH CHAPTER THAT HAS BEEN FULLY EDITED WILL HAVE **Edited as of blah blah** ON THE BOTTOM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. ENJOY LIFE, BYE!****

________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 1*

My name is Annabelle Lee Crenshaw. I am 14 years young with a lot on my plate. My birthday is March 5th, 1999 on a stormy Tuesday afternoon, my mother used to tell me. I'm average height and weight, thanks to the athletic genes my father handed down to me. My hair and eyes are both a dark shade of brown, nothing special, but that's just the way they are.

I have a younger sister named Hayley Crenshaw who is 3 years old. We both live in a foster home because our parents are at war. I have other family that we could stay with but sadly since this world only seems to be going downhill, they cannot afford the extra finances my sister and I would give.

We live in Phenix Arizona. Why yes, one of the 50 states in America. America is nice I guess but I'd just love to visit somewhere else, you know?

I really don't like my parents being at war. As a matter of fact, I hate it so dang much. It's hard for me to live my life knowing they could be getting killed at anytime. It's even worse that they're not here with us, watching us grow.

I'm homeschooled by my foster mom. I'm in grade 9, also called a Freshmen which is year one in the upper grades. Elementary and Middle school are far out of the picture. Honestly I don't know why I call it school because we are at a foster house, not another building with hundreds of teenager, preschoolers for Hayley. I would really like to go to public school but my foster parents agreed that's too much money.

Of course it is. The 21st century is all about money, money, money, and more money. Oh, you can't forget about cell phones and other electronic devices! They run the world too! What has happened to this world? I want the life my parents experienced as a teenager.

Some of my hobbies are sports but again, we cannot afford to get me into any, singing, dancing, drawing, and getting the hell out of this foster home whenever I get the chance, please excuse my language.

Since my parents weren't here to teach me most of the things they should have, my foster mom is trying to do it herself. She doesn't like my sass and attitude. Seeing her try to help me is quite amusing. But laughing because of it only gets me sent to my foster room.

Well, she's just going to have to get over it because I'm not changing. Not for her, not for anyone. Before mom and dad left, they always encouraged me to be myself and never change even if someone tells me I'm not good enough. Kutoes to you mom and dad because I am following that encouragement.

Did I mention that there are 2 more children living with us also? Sadly, there is. There are two 8 year old twin boys who go by the names Nick and Josh. I don't particularly like them and I don't think that has anything to do with the fact that they're Theresa's, my foster moms, biological children.

These boys are always in my things. No matter how many times I smack them, threaten them, or curse them out, they come back and do it all over again. I really despite them and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Frankly, I couldn't give a care even if I wanted to.

As you can see, I am very strict when it comes to my things or anything they do to bug me in general. You could call me mean and it wouldn't hurt my feelings but remember, you have never walked in my shoes before.