Chapter 50

*Chapter 50*

Annabelle's POV:

"Babe." Someone cooed. I open my eyes to see Trent. "Do you want to come and get breakfast with Addy, Aidan, and I?" He pecks my forehead. I sigh and stand up.

"Yes. Can you give me a minute to get presentable?" I asked. He smiles with a nod. I walk over to the hotel dresser and search for some clothes.

"It's three days away." He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile.

"After six years." I smile.

"Six years and I don't regret one moment of it." He said and places little kisses down my neck. While he keeps his all over my neck, I search through the drawer and find clean undergarments, yoga pants, and a tank top. I turn around and peck Trent's lips.

"I need to change." I said. He smiles with a simple nod. I walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I don't need a shower cause I took one last night. I change into my clean pair of clothes and wash my face. My hair looks like a tornado so I take it out of its messy bun and quickly fix it.

I put on some deodorant and perfume. Then I walk out of the bathroom and over to Trent. "Ready?" He stand up off the bed. I smile with a nod. I'm kind of happy today.

"Addy, Aidan, come here." I said. They look over at me from where they're sitting. I use my finger gesture to let them know to come over. I watch in awe as they both stand up and walk over to me.

"Trent, carry Aidan?" I asked. He smiles with a nod.

"Of course, my love." He said while lifting him. I smile and lift Addy.

"Are you hungry?" I cooed. Instead of an answer, she lays her head on my shoulder. I rub her back. "Are you sleepy?" I watch as she closes her eyes.

"Let's go." I said. Trent nods and we walk out of our room.

Once we walk out of the elevator, we walk into the breakfast area. They guys are already down here including Liam. I groaned. He really gets on my nerves. Liar. . .

"Bella! Trent! Good morning." Harry greeted us as we walk in. The rest of the guys look up at us.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"She must be pretty sleepy." Liam said. My eyes shoot over to him and I give him a slight nod. His lips turn into a frown.

"Addy." I cooed, trying to wake her up. Her eyes flutter open and she whines. I roll my eyes. "Don't be cranky, babe. I just want you to eat something." I said. She sits up in my arms.

"Can you guys watch then while we go get their food?" I asked. Niall's lips turn into a grin.

"I'll hold Addy." He said. I nod and hand her to him. As you remember, we got into that big fight 6 months ago but we got over it. He and his old girlfriend broke up. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

"C'mon babe." Trent takes my hand in his. He gave Aidan to Harry so it's just us. I smile at Trent before following him to get our breakfast.

--

"Guess who arrived early this morning?" Harry asked. I shrugged while taking a bite of my eggs.

"I thought everyone was already here." Trent looked at me. I nod in agreement.

"Well a special couple came in." Harry smiles.

"Who?!" I asked, eagerly.

"Lily and Easton." He said while taking a drink.