Chapter 64

*Chapter 64*

~~Annabelle's POV~~

*Next day*

"Louis said that he has your parents in another room for now. Trent is upstairs in your old room," Liam informs me and my heart drops.

My parents.

I still don't understand how to deal with this. Should I cry? My emotions are so screwed up right now, I don't know how to cope.

So I'll just act normal...for now, that is.

"Okay, I need to go kick his ass and then we can talk with my-"

"Parents," He said for me which I'm grateful for.

I open up the door to Liam's house after speaking with him outside of it for a few minutes. The familiar smell fills my nose and I smile a little. Through the pain.. My head is killing me.

"See you in a bit." I told Liam and he nods. I take one last look at his injured face before stalking up the stairs as fast as possible. I'm so beyond angry with him, I don't know what I am going to do! I twist the knob and open the door.

Trent stands there facing me with a panicked look on his face.

"I don't even know where to begin," I raise my voice, stepping closer to him.

"Should I start from when you punched my brother, or when you punched a cop? One of your kind Trent!"

"Or should I start where you saying you didn't give a fuck if I was okay or not?!" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Baby," He grabs my waist but

I push away from him.

"Don't you fucking 'baby' me!" I yelled at him.

"They wouldn't let me be with you," He tries to explain.

"That doesn't give you any right to punch them!" I shouted.

"Stop yelling," He demands while trying to pull me close to him again but I smack his chest with all my might.

"Fuck!" He gasps.

"Doesn't that hurt?!"

"That's how my heart felt when you told me you didn't care!" I yelled, tears prickling at the creases of my eyes.

"Belly," He grabs my waists but once again, I push him away.

"Don't do this love." He begged.

"Don't do what? Be angry with you? I have every right to be angry!" I screamed, hurting my head even more. I place my head in my hands and cry.

"Annabelle," He wraps his arms around me but I push him away.

"You're such an asshole, Trent! Why did I even marry you?!" I yelled and instantly regret it.

He doesn't say anything after that. He walks over to the window and turns his back towards me.

"I didn't mean it. I felt like shit after saying that." He said, softly.

"You still hurt my feelings!" I shouted.

"You hurt my feelings too! All the time Annabelle!" He yelled while stalking over so he's within a foot from me.

"How?" I cross my arms.

"You're demanding, rude, snappy, and a bitch sometimes!" He narrowed his eyes at my watery ones.

"You're a jerk!" I yelled.

"I learned it from you!" He said and that's when my hand connected with his cheek, twice. He grasps his cheek with both hands and leans over.