Chapter 70

*Epilogue*

~~Annabelle's POV~~

*4 years later*

"Mommy I'm scared." Addison grips onto my shirt. I smile and bend down to her size.

"It's going to be okay, sweetie. Look, Aidan is already playing with blocks over there!" I pointed at my son who already likes his first day of kindergarten.

"Go on babe. You'll love it." Trent comes up behind us.

"What if I don't make friends?" She asked, frowning. Trent lifts her up and I stand up straight straight beside them.

"You will, sweetheart." He said, grinning. "Wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you're my child." He pecks her lips and I roll my eyes at him. He's still cocky as ever. Even after 4 years of marriage.

"And plus, Brooke is in this class too." I reminded her and her head immediately perks up.

"I forgot!" She grins.

Brooke is Liam and Danielle's daughter. They adopted her last year when she was 4 years old. She's absolutely adorable.

She is their symbol for family. Danielle found out she isn't able to have children so they adopted and I don't think I have ever seen them happier.

"Go on, babe. We have to go. Go stand with Aidan." Trent stands her on her feet.

"I'm not sure about this." She said in a wearily voice. I smile before pecking her forehead and she runs off.

"I think this is harder for me than it is for them." Trent said and I turn to look at him. I see his eyes begin to water and I just can't take it anymore.

I stand onto my tippy toes and cup his face. Then I slam my lips onto his, just as memories of the past 5 years old these children's live, run through my mind like a roller coaster.

--

*5 more years later, 9 years later total*

"Woo!" Trent, the guys, friends, family, my parents, and I all shout as my 18 year old sister walks across that stage to accept her diploma. I grab ahold of Trent's hand as I cry with joy.

She did it. My sister did it. After babying her on my own for so long. She's done it.

"I'm so proud of her!" I said, sobbing uncontrollably. Trent bends down and rests a palm on my swollen stomach before kissing me sweetly.

"Calm down, babe. Wouldn't want your water to break at another graduation, eh?" He responded, smirking and I wrap my arm around his long torso.

"One day the twins will graduate. And then when my little man Charlie comes out, he will be a successful one too." Trent pecks my cheek and I smile. I watch my sister walk off the stage, wiping her eyes. Boy, she's grown. She's a few inches taller than I am but about a foot shorter than her boyfriend James.

She's gorgeous, that man of hers is lucky.

--

*3 years later*

"I can't believe you're having your 4th child. You had Charlie only 2 and a half years ago and your twins are teenagers." Liam said, grinning and I smack his arm, bringing him back into reality. I squeeze onto his hand and Trent's in my other as I push whenever the doctor tells me to.

"Ahh!" I screamed, my head pounding and my lower region aching. Trent wipes the sweat off my face as I cry out, trying to get this little girl of mine to come out.