Chapter 55

*Chapter 55*

Trent's POV:

"Calm down mate." Louis pats my back as I continue to panic over this wedding. I aggressively run my fingers through my clean, spiked hair. I curse once I've realized I've messed it up.

"I want this to be perfect for her, Louis! It has to be perfect." I paced back and forth as the sand travels through the crevasse of my toes. I hastily fix my hair and hope to God that it looks good.

"Stop pacing, it will all be perfect. Even if it isn't, it still will be perfect to Annabelle."

"You don't know that." I spit, not intentionally at him, but at my frustration for perfection. I watch as the men we hired set up the chairs and the place where we will be standing when we make our vows.

"I know Annabelle, Trent. She's my little sister." Louis pats my back- something he clearly thinks is comforting.

I notice something and pull away from Louis and charge over to the chair set up for the guests.

"These chairs are crooked! They aren't watching the ocean! They are watching my fiancé and I get married!" I yelled at the men. I feel a hand on my shoulder, turning me around.

"Calm down." Louis said, looking me straight in the eyes. He turns away and looks behind me.

"I'm sorry, he's just stressed out." Louis apologized to the men for me. Maybe I wasn't sorry.

"No worries, we understand." Ones Hispanic voice rings out.

"Trent!" My mums voice shouted suddenly. I turn to look at her and he gives me a signal to come towards her.

When I reach her, she pulls me into a tight hug. I lean down, relax and wrap my arms around her as well.

"It's all going to be alright." She whispered into my ear.

"How did you even know that I am stressed?" I asked, softly. She rubs my back and I sigh.

"I know my son."

"I don't know what to do mum!" I almost started to cry. She pulls away from me and takes my hands in hers.

"Just calm down for starters."

"I can't mum! This wedding has to be perfect for her. It has to be!" I shouted, causing her to flinch. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It doesn't have to be perfect. She will love it beyond reason. You need to quit working yourself up so much over this. Annabelle is a great girl. She will be in love with this wedding even if it is a complete disaster." Mum said, while rubbing my arms. I let out a loud breathe.

"Good, just breathe." She murmured. I lean my head down on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her again.

"It's 4pm, the wedding isn't for two hours. Go lay down somewhere, we have tons of people here helping." She pulled away. I sigh with a nod.

Rest is what I need.

--

Annabelle's POV:

Message from: Louis :)

*Trent is really stressed out right now. He is at the point where he is in tears. We've got him under control. He's nervous that you will hate the wedding. Everything is flowing fine. Just wanted to keep you updated. Xx*

"Awh." I frowned, feeling bad. I stare at the message for a few moments.

"Are you alright?" Lou asked while doing my hair. I sigh and my shoulders slouch.