Chapter 40

*Chapter 40*

Trent's POV:

"Revenge." Is what it spells. I let out an inhuman noise before falling onto my knees. I place my face in my hands and sob. The love of my life is being held captive. I don't even know if she's still alive.

I feel two people grab each of my arms, helping me up onto my feet. "No." I sobbed.

I look up and see Martin and Liam walking me out of the club with a sobbing Lottie slowly following behind us. Once we get out of the club, I lose it.

"How could I let this happen?!" I screamed and pull out of their grasp. "I hate myself so much! I hate myself! I'm so stupid! Why?!" I screamed at the top or my lungs.

I feel a hand on my shoulder but I shake it off. "Trent, it will be okay. We will get her back." Liam said. I turn around to look at him.

"How the fuck do you know that?! You don't know what he is capable of!" I yelled at him.

"He beat his girlfriend to the point where she went into a coma and DIDN'T wake up. She is dead! I had to beat the crap out of him because of it! And now he wants his revenge!" I screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Liam's eyes widen. The tears falling down his cheeks are very visible. I take out my cell phone and call the chief of officers, my father.

I have an emergency!" I exclaim3d right as he answers the phone. "Annabelle has been kidnapped!"

"Oh my god. Um, just come down to the station immediately." He said, quickly.

"Okay, see you." I mumbled and hang up. "Let's go, we're going to the police station." I sniffed.

"It's going to be okay. Ann is a strong girl." Lottie tries to cheer me up. I give her a sad smile before walking over to my car. They all hop in and we drive down to the station.

--

Annabelle's POV:

I wake up with excruciating pain in my stomach. I open my eyes to see that I'm still tied up on the bed. I whimper and move my mouth muscles and the duck tape rips off my bottom lip.

I want Trent. I want his arms around my waist. I want his lips planted on mine. I struggle as I try to get myself out of the ropes.

"Help!" I yelped. Maybe someone will hear me from outside. "Help me! Please!" I screamed.

"Sh-h! You'll get yourself in trouble!" I feminine voice whispered harshly. I turn my head to the direction the voice came from. A girl is tied up to a chair about 10 feet away from me.

"Who are you?" I asked, shocked to see someone else in my position.

"Lilly." She replied. "You?"

"Annabelle. Why are you here?" I asked, sad that another girl is in my position.

"Apparently my boyfriend beat one of those guys up and he wants his revenge." She rolls her eyes. My eyes widen.

"That's the same reason I'm here. Jeez how many times did this kid get beat up?" I asked, no one in particular.

"I don't know, but I sure as hell know I'm tired of being here." She said nonchalantly.

"I feel you." I sighed, scared but relieved that I'm not alone.

"They're not going to hurt us, they're just bluffing." She said.

"No they're not. They cut me." I told her and her eyes widen.