Chapter 17

*Chapter 17*

Liam's POV:

I run down the stairs and into the living room where everyone is. They look at me with panicked expressions. "Guys! Annabelle snuck out!" I yelled. All the guys eyes wide in shock and confusion.

"Are you serious?!" Louis exclaimed. I shake my head yes quickly.

"Yes! We have to go find her!" I said fastly. "She's going to be in so much trouble!"

"Should we take Hayley?" Niall asked.

"Um. I don't think so. Does anyone want to stay with her?" I asked, trying to calm myself down.

"I'll stay with her." Niall volunteered.

"Thank you. Now let's go guys." IThe three other guys follow me and we walk out to my car. I am so fucking angry right now. Annabelle better brace her ass because she's not going to be able to sit down for a year after I'm done with her.

The guys and I hop in the car. "Do you have any idea where she would go?" Zayn asked.

"Oh yes I do!"

"Where?" Zayn asked again.

"Trent's."

--

Annabelle's POV:

Trent and I are cuddling on the couch watching The Hunger Games. I love this movie. I love all sorts of types of action movies but this is my favorite. I'm excited for the rest of the films because the books are amazing.

"Belly." Trent said softly. I look over at him. "Kiss me." He begged and I do as told. I turn him over so I'm on top of him and press my lips to his. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance which I gladly accept it.

Trent pushes me down so now he's on top. He nails both my hands above my head with his large ones. Why do I find this seriously attractive? I wrap my legs around his torso. I bite his lip and he moans which causes me to moan. He is so hot. He lets go of my hands and places his on my hips. He squeezes them a little which causes me to moan. He smiles against our kiss.

Someone knocks on the door and I jump. We brake away from our kiss and Trent stares at me confused..

"Who's going to be here at 11:30pm?" I asked and he shrugged. We both get up and walk to the door. He opens it and I gasp.

"Liam." I breathed shocked. How did he even know I left? Did he come into my room? But I locked it on purpose!

"You bet it is." He growled angrily. Well shit, I'm in for it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked casually.

"Getting you!"

"Sh-h! You'll wake up his parents." I

"I don't care at the moment."

"Rude." I said and look up at Trent.

"And you!" Liam points at Trent. "I thought I knew you better. You should've called me the second she got here!" He yelled.

"Oh shut up Liam. I begged him not to call you." I yelled while rubbing Trent's back. He looks down at me and smiles a little.

"Well Annabelle, I hope you know you're in a whole lot of trouble!" Liam growled and I shrug.

"You know what? I don't care. It only matters that I got to see the one I love." I said back. He grabs my wrist, harshly.

"Come on. We're going!"