Chapter 49

*Chapter 49*

Annabelle's POV:

Last nights dinner with everyone was nice. We all caught up and enjoyed each others company. Addy and Aidan behaved well which put me in a good mood. Aidan always behaves but Addy doesn't. It's almost like her teenage years are already here. Maybe those smacks on her bum shook her up a bit. I sure hope so.

Right now it's currently 12:30pm and everyone agreed to change into their swimming suits so we could hang out, poolside.

"Aidan, come here." I said. He stands onto his feet and walks over to me. We are in our hotel room. "We're going swimming." I told him. He looks up at me but doesn't say anything. I take off his shirt, shorts, and diaper. I replace his diaper with a waterproof one before slipping his swim trunks on.

"Where did Addy go?" I kneel down in front of him. He points to the other side of the room were Addy is playing with some toys and I nod.

"Thank you, bud." I peck his forehead and he smiles. I walk over to Addy and lift her up.

"Mah keys!" She exclaimed and behinds over my arm. I bend down and hand them to her.

"Happy?" I raise my eyebrows. She nods and stares at the keys in her palms. I walk over to where Aidan is and place her onto her feet. She starts to walk away but I grab her waist.

"Hold on a minute, Ad. I'm putting on your swimming suit." I said and kneel down in front of her. She pouted.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I wanta to play with my toys." She said.

"You can after I change you. You can take some to the pool." I explained to her. She nods a little and I smile. I take off her shirt, shorts, and diaper. I put on a waterproof diaper on her. Then I put on her bikini top and bottom.

"Go grab some toys and we will go down to the pool." I told her. She runs over to her toys and picks up a few before running back over to me with a grin plastered on her face. I smile and peck her cheek.

"Let's go." I take both of there hands. I already changed into my swimming suit, which is a strapless pink bikini top, and matching bottoms that have tied strings on each of my hips.

Trent is already down there. Like I said before, all he does is swim, watch TV, and eat. But I gotta give him some slack, he's a boy and has no idea what and how to help prepare with the wedding.

When we arrive down stairs, I keep ahold of my children's hands and lead them to the indoor pool area. I sigh in relief when I see the kids arm floats, life jackets, and tiny inner tubs sitting on a pool chair. Trent must've brung them down. At least there's something he did that was productive.

I look around and notice everyone is here. I guess we were the last ones, as always. I lead my children over to a chair and sit them next to each other.

"Pool!" Aidan squealed, pointing with his mouth opened in an 'O'. I giggle and nod.

"Yes, pool." I peck his cheek. I put a life jacket on each of them and stand them up. I set my phone on the table and take my children's hands again. I walk them over to where Trent is at in the pool.

"Here, go with your daddy." I told them. Trent looks up at the mention of his name.

"Well hello there." He smiles at them. I let go of their hands and walk away.

"Bells! Get in." Liam shouted from the other side of the pool area. I turn around and look at him.

"I will. But not right now." I said, quietly. I'm just really tired and I want to sit alone for a while so I lay down on a lay out bed and close my eyes.