Chapter 7

(A/N For the majority of this story it will be Annabelle's POV but there will be others POVS too.)

*Chapter 7*

Annabelle's POV:

Next morning

I wake up to the sound of a toddler crying. I realize that toddler is Hayley. Her room is right next to mine so I quickly get up and run into her room.

"Hayes, baby, what's wrong?" I asked rushing into her room. She looks at me and points at her leg.

"I'm sorry Hayes! It will get better, I promise. Do you want me to sleep in here with you for the rest of the morning?" I asked and she nods. I crawl into bed next to her, careful not to hurt her leg and I pull her close to me. She cuddles into my chest. I kiss her forehead and fall back asleep.

--

Liam's POV:

My alarm went off 30 minutes ago. I've taken a shower, brushed my hair, put on deodorant, changed my clothes, and put some cologne on. I walk by Bells room and see that her door is open. I peek in and see her not in her bed. Where did she go? She doesn't get up as early as I do... Maybe I should check on Hayley.

I quietly open her door and see Bells and Hayley both on Hayley's bed, cuddling. That's adorable. I take a quick picture and post it on twitter.

Real_Liam_Payne: My two favorite little girls snuggling together. I love them. (: pic.twitter.com/32ozEwO2

I immediately got a lot of RTs, favorites, and Tweets. I decided to see what they think.

LiLiILoveu_: Awh their so cute. We don't officially know who they are though. :) xx

I smiled, tweeted back, and followed him/her.

LiamsGirl_xx: Who are they? Adorbs. Xx

I RTed hers and followed.

LiamsBitch_69: who are they?! They're ugly. The older one better back off, he's mine bitch.

I ignore that one. She's 14. . . I would never look at Ann any other way than a brother sister way. To get all this cleared up i decide to tweet something.

Real_Liam_Payne: Those girls are Annabelle and Hayley. They're sisters and their parents passed away a month ago. They're living with us. Don't say rude things about them. I love them. :) xx

I logged out of twitter. Bells is never getting a twitter. I don't want her getting hurt. That's final.

--

Annabelle's POV:

I wake up to something poking my face. I open my eyes and see Hayes using her finger to poke my cheek. When she sees I've awoken, she has a giggle fit and I smile. Her leg must feel a little better.

"Crazy girl." I said, chuckling. This causes her to giggle even more. I smile and look at the clock.

10:03am!

"Hayes, we both need showers. Lets go." I told her. She nods and gets up with me. I pick her up because I don't want her to walk on her leg. She doesn't actually take showers yet so I'm going to give her a bath.

I walk into her bathroom and I fill up the bathtub with warm water and soap bubbles. I undress her, take off her wrap, put on the water proof one, and put her in. She's my 3 year old little sister, I've already seen her naked before and it doesn't bother me because she doesn't have anything.

I sit on the toilet next to the bathtub. Hayley throws some bubbles and it hits me in the face. She starts cracking up. She is so cute!

"I'll get you back for that, later. Watch your back, baby cakes." I smirk and she giggles. After washing her hair and body I take her out and wrap her in a towel. I carry her into the bedroom and sit her on the floor.