Chapter 30

*Chapter 30*

Annabelle's POV:

1 month and 1 week later

I'm a week over due. It's past the 9 month mark in my pregnancy and I haven't even given birth yet. I'm getting really irritated. Not only do I want to finally meet my babies but I want them out of me so I don't have to feel so much pain. I don't think I can wait much longer.

Forget that for now, today is a big day for me.

I'm graduating High-school. I took my classes online once I found out I was pregnant and I'm all caught up.The principle allowed me to come and graduate with my class even though I'm pregnant.

It's currently 5:30pm and the graduation starts at 7:00pm. Seniors are required to be there at 6pm though. I'm super excited to not only graduate, but to see all my classmates that I haven't seen in a long time.

Like Mia and Emily. I rarely see them anymore. I guess because they were so busy finishing up senior year. I wish I was there the whole school year. I heard its the best year at high school.

Trent never quit going there. He would take a few days off a week and then get caught up over the few days he went.

Right now, I'm pinning my bangs back onto my freshly curled hair.  My make up is done with a classy look. I've been watching some YouTube tutorials over how to do your make up. Don't judge me. It helped a lot.

I slip on my cap and gown and walk out of my room and down the stairs. I walk into the living room where everyone is waiting for me.

Except Trent who's at his house getting ready and he's going with his parents and sister.

"Wow, my baby looks so grown up. I can't believe you're graduating." Liam said while standing up with tears in his eyes. I pull him into a hug.

"Please don't make me cry, Li. I have to go walk across a stage in front of 1,000 people. I don't want my make-up looking like a raccoon." I said with a laugh. He chuckles.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Niall complimented.

"Thank you."

"You excited, kiddo?" Zayn asked smiling.

"I'm not a kid anymore." I laughed. "And yes." I added and he chuckles winking.

"You look perfect." Lottie grins.

"I wouldn't say perfect."

"I would. I do." She smiles, warmly.

"She's right." Fizzy agreed.

"Thank you guys."

"You're welcome." Lottie smiles.

"Come here and give me a hug, Bella." Harry grins. I walk over to him and hug him. "I'm so proud of you. You are going through pregnancy yet you still managed to stay as an all A honor in school." He smiles as I release our hug.

"You're such a smart girl. Never change." Louis smiles and brings me into a bear hug.

"Louis!" I whine. Everyone chuckles. "Don't mess up my hair!" I added He releases our hug and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too, Lou."

"We should get going if we want some good seats." Liam said. "Plus, you have to be there at 6pm and its 5:45pm." He added.

--

We arrive at my High-school and I take a look around. I met Trent here, I met my love here. I haven't been here in ages.