Chapter 51

*Chapter 51*

Annabelle's POV:

I walk over to Liam's hotel room and knock on his door. I pray that Dani isn't here, even though I love her to death, and that Liam remembered that it's our movie night.

The door opens revealing a grinning Liam. He pulls me in his room and hugs me. "You didn't forget." I smile against his chest.

"I didn't." He said and pulls away. He smiles and takes my hand. He pulls me over to his bed and TV.  "I made popcorn, do you want some?" He asked. I nod with a little smile.

"Do you know what movie you'd like to watch? We can order them on demand." He said. I shrugged.

"I wanna watch what you want to, bells." He said.

"Anythings good." I said, shyly. What the hell? Why am I being so shy?!

"Babe, there's no need to be shy." He said. My cheeks flare with embarrassment. I look down and fiddle with my thumbs. I hear him chuckle before feeling him lift my chin. "You have the cutest little blush ever." He said causing me to blush even more. I put my head in my hands.

"Why am I acting like this?!" I yelled at myself.

He chuckles. "Its alright babe." He said. I lift my head out of my hands and look at him.

"I'm so stupid." I sighed.

"No you aren't." He said. I give him a little smile. "Come on." He said while scooting up into his bed. I nod and scoot up to him. He pulls me into his side.

"I guess we will just watch Toy Story." He said. I look up to see that he's grinning. He really loves this movie.

"That's fine with me." I smile before looking at the TV. He takes the remote and surfs through Netflix to find it. "Liam, I miss you."

"What do you mean? I'm right here, love." He said. I sighed.

"No, I mean, I feel like things our different between us. It feels different." I said.

"I don't understand, Bells." He said, worriedly.

"I feel like all we do is argue. Well, erm, besides now. I feel like we have drifted away." I said, sadly.

"Bells." He said, softly, wanting me to look at him. But I don't. "Baby girl, look at me." He murmured. Instead of doing what he said, I burry my face in the crook of his neck.

"Li." I said, softly. He wraps his arms around me. "After Trent and I get married, you and I won't be around each other much anymore. Marriage is totally different than boyfriend/girlfriend." I said, quietly.

"The hell? I will see you whenever I feel like it. Which will be everyday, babe." He exclaimed. I sighed.

"But Liam, did you forget that we aren't coming back to London? Trent and I bought a house here." I said, quietly.

"Well, shit." He muttered. He probably forgot.

"I told you, Liam." I said.

"Told me what? That we won't see each other? I am Liam Payne. You're my sister, Annabelle. I will fly out here every week if I need to." He rubs my back.

"But Lia-" I started but he cuts me off.

"Stop it Annabelle." He said, softly, yet sternly.

"Liam yo-" I started again.

"My god Annabelle, just quit!" He exclaimed. I jump at his tone.

"I'm sorry." I start to get off of his lap so I can leave.