Chapter 9

*Chapter 9*

Annabelle's POV:

It's been a month since the forth of July which means is August 4th. Hayley's leg is healed and she's up and walking again like normal without pain. Things between the guys and I have been okay. I've only be sent to my room 4 more times for cussing. I'm doing better on that.

The guys have just called me downstairs so we can talk about something. I go to the couch and sit next to Liam.

"So?" I asked, wondering whats up.

"We've have something to tell you, Bells." Liam explained and I nod. "We're going on tour in 2 months." My mouth drops. . . I forgot about touring. They're going to leave us here; they're going to forget about us.

"W-what about Hayley and I?" I asked, still shocked.

"Well, we might have talked it out with Paul, our body guard and Simon, our creator, that you guys are coming with us!" Liam exclaimed with a smile.

"Really?" I asked with excitement. I get to travel around the world with them!

"Yes really. But that's not the only thing we have to tell you." He said and I  nod again. "You're starting school a week from today. You will be going there for 2 months, then you'll be doing online school while we're on tour. You will have breaks just like all schools do. Like thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. Then when we're done, you'll go back to school." Liam explained to me. School? I forgot about that! I've never been to a school before because Theresa homeschooled me!

"I've never actually been to a school before.." I said and they look shocked.

"You've never learned anything?" Harry asked. Ohhhh they think I've never been taught anything so I start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Zayn asked.

"I was homeschooled by Theresa! I'm going into grade 9! You guys thought I was stupid." I laughed and they all blush.

"Oh, okay. So anyways, you'll be going to school. There is a uniform but we've already ordered it. It should be here in a few days. Louis went and got you school supplies yesterday so we have everything you need." Liam said to me. I nod and smile.

"Thank you, but I don't want summer to end!" I whined. It feels like it just started! Hayley is lucky she's only 3.

"I know. We all don't like starting school again but you'll only be there for 2 months then you'll do online school for way less than 7/8 hours a day." Liam explained and I nod.

--

3 days later

I'm sitting on the couch, thinking about how I have to go to school in 4 days. Will people like me? Hate me? Bully me? Hurt me? This only makes me freak out. Calm down, Ann.

"Ann, have you gotten your permit yet?" Liam breaks me out of my thoughts.

"No... Why?" I asked confused.

"I was just wondering. When your 14 you can get your permit and drive around with an adult in the car." Liam said. Driving sounds fun. . . Liam stands up. "Come on, Bells. I'm gonna take you to get your permit and then we're going to go driving." I nod and stand up, uncertainly.

"Good luck. Don't kill Liam, Ann." Louis shouted and I smirk.

"Yeah, don't kill our Liam!" Niall shouted and I laugh.

"Okay, okay! I won't kill him." I said with a huff. I walk out the door and shut it behind me

...