Chapter 22

*Chapter 22*

Annabelle's POV:

"Ann! Ann! It's Christmas! Santa came!" I feel someone jumping on me. I groan in pain and tiredly.

"Go away." I whined.

"No! Come on we're gonna open pesents soon!" The same voice squealed. I open my eyes to see Hayley. "Hayley, go away!"

"No! It's Chwistmas!" She exclaimed, holding her ground.

"Okay. Okay. I'll get up!" I sighed in defeat causing her to grin. I take her hand and walk down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone is already here.

"Welcome! It's good to know you finally woke up, Bells." Liam chuckled. "Oh and nice hair by the way." I feel my hair involuntarily. Crap. It's ratty. I glare at Liam. "Oh lighten up buttercup, it's Christmas!" He exclaimed.

I walk over and take a seat next to Trent. He spent the night in a guest room. Liam insisted he doesn't stay in my room. *cue the eye roll*

"You look hot, baby." Trent whispered in my ear with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled and h rubs my back.

"Shall we open gifts now?" Karen asked. We all nod.We go around the group, and each person opens all their gifts. After about an hour everyone had gone except, Liam, Trent, Lottie, and I. Right now Lottie is opening her gifts.

So far she has gotten some yoga pants, some T-shirts, and iPhone sparkly case, some sparkly boots, and beats headphones. She's opening her last present. It's from Louis. One she opens it she squeals. She hold up an Apple lap top. Those things are like 900 dollars!

"Thank you so much, Lou." She grinned happily.

"You're welcome!" He grinned back.

Next Liam goes. After opening a few gifts he has a T-shirt that says 'C. S. I. Can't stand idiots'(I started cracking up over that one), a solid gold watch, a new laptop, and an IPad.

He's opening his last gift. This one is from me. He opens a little box. He looks at the gift and grins.

"It's a key chain. It's half of a heart. You're says 'I love you, Best brother' and mine is a bracelet that says 'Ever'. They are magnetic." I smile.

"Awh, bells. This is the perfect gift. I love you." Liam grinned.

"I'm glad you like it. I love you too."

Trent starts to open his presents. The guys insisted on getting him gifts. He opens those gifts then he starts to open mine. He holds out his gift card to Dicks sporting Goods and his new Nike shoes.

"I thought you'd like some money to buy baseball equipment when the season starts soon." I smile.

"Thank you, Belly! I love it!" He said and hugs my side.

"You're welcome."

"Oh, and before I open anything. I've got something for Hayley, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, Waliyha, and Safaa." I said. I walk over to Daisy and Phoebe and give them both a sparkly necklace.

"It's pretty!" Daisy grinned and Phoebe nods.

"Thank you." Phoebe added.

Then I go over to Hayley and give her a Nintendo DSI.  "You can play games, take pictures, and draw on here." I smile.

"Really?! Thank you!" She giggles happily and I nod. I peck her cheek and walk over to Safaa and Waliyha.

I hand Safaa a pack of earrings. Some are sparkly and some our studs. She thank me and I walk over to Fizzy and Lottie.