Chapter 20

*Chapter 20*

Annabelle's POV:

A few weeks layer

Today is December 20th. Zayn's and Niall's families arrived last night, Harry's arrived this morning, and Liam and Louis are expected to arrive tonight around 7pm. They're all coming for Christmas. I'm quite excited to meet Liam's family.

Ever since Zayn's sisters arrived last night, I've been hanging out with them. Speaking of them. . . "Hey Ann! Wanna play on the Xbox with Safaa and I?" Waliyha asked.

"I'd love to." I smile. I put my phone in my pocket and walk over in front of the flat screen TV in the living room.

"Here's your remote." Safaa said. I thank her and take it. I sit on the ground next to them.

"Want to play Black Ops?" Waliyha asked and I nod.

"Let's play the zombie one!" Safaa insisted, eagerly.

"Let's do it." I agreed.

I can't help but notice how loud it is in here. Well, we do have Niall's mom, dad, brother, brothers wife, Zayns mom, dad, older sister, two younger sisters, and the guys in here. Good thing this house is big. Wanna know what I just found out? There's a basement. We have a basement in this house. I've lived here for 6 months and I never knew we had a basement. I kind of feel stupid.

Anyways, there are like 5 rooms down there with 3 beds each. What you have to remember is that these guys ARE millionaires. They could buy 50 mansions and still have a billon dollars waiting at there feet. They're living the dream.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Safaa snapping her fingers in my face.

"Are you alive?" She asked curiously.

"What? Oh. Sorry." I said with a laugh.

"Are you ready?" Waliyha asked and we nod.

"Oh and girls?" I smirked. They look at me. "I'm about to kick your butts." I insisted.

"You so aren't!" Safaa smiles.

"Mhmm." 

5 minutes later

"BOOM!" I said and stand up on my feet. "I won!" I laughed. They pout at me. "What can I say? I'm the queen of black ops."

"Whatever." Waliyha grumbled.

"Oh, don't be a sore loser!" I laughed louder. She sticks her tongue out at me.

"Bells!" I heard Liam yell near the front door.

"Yes?" I asked walking over to him.

"Louis and I are going to pick up our families. I want you to stay here. There won't be enough room in the car." Liam said.

"Okay." I said. He pecks my cheek and he and Louis walk out the door. I walk back over to the couch. Gemma, Anne, and Robin are sitting there.

"Hey, girly." Gemma grinned.

"Hey." I smile.

"So, I heard you've got yourself a boyfriend." She said and I blush and nod. "What's his name?"

"Trent." I smile at the mention of his name.

"He sounds cute."

"He sure is."

"Will I meet him while we're here?"

"He's celebrating Christmas early with his family in Westminster today through Christmas Eve Eve. So we invited him for Christmas Eve and Christmas. So yes, you'll meet him." I replied.