Chapter 54

*Chapter 54*

Annabelle's POV:

Today is that day. The day my life will change forever. Will change for the better. Today I will say those two little words that will put me in a position with the one I love. Today is the day that I've always dreamt of. The day I've been waiting for since I was a little girl.

Today I'm marrying my best friend- my other half. My first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first 'time', my first love.

The one who makes me feel like we are the only people on this earth. The one who treats me like a queen. The one who loves me with no doubts.

Trent Ashton Ceader. I love him so much.

--

"Baby, I have to go. I can't see you until the reception tonight." Trent wraps his arms around my bare waist. I'm wearing undergarments so I'm not fully unclothed.

"I know." I grinned, widely, thinking about what's going to happen later. He mirrors my facial expressions and leans down to peck my lips.

When his lips touch mine, those familiar butterflies fill my stomach. I step closer to him and break the space in between us. He grabs ahold of my chin and tilts it up a little more.

When he pulls away, I frown. "We have plenty of that to come. Especially at our honeymoon, where we are all alone." He sends me a wink and my stomach flutters.

"That reminds me, when do we leave for our honey moon?" I asked, while staring at his lips, longing for more. I think he notices because he chuckles.

"Tonight around 11. We get there early in the morning so we can sleep and then I'll take you to the best places out there." He smiles at me. I grin.

"Can't wait even though I have absolutely no idea you're taking me." I whined a little at the end. I want to know. I'm so curious and excited. He chuckles at my annoyance before pecking my nose.

"You'll love it, I know you will." He murmured.

"Well, you better get going, I've got a shit load of things to do today and so do you." I said. He frowned.

"Don't said shit load."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because it doesn't sound cute." He said, seriously.

"Okay?" I said but it came out more as if it were a question.

"I just don't like that." He said.

"I cuss all the time, Trent." I mentioned.

"I know, but- erm, just don't say that.' He said. I give him a look. "Please." He added. I sigh with a nod.

"Whatever." I said. He runs his fingers through his freshly cleaned hair.

"I'll see you tonight, lovely." He said. I nod with a smile. He turns around I walk away but I grab his bicep. When he turns around and looks at me, his face shows confusion.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Kiss me." I practically begged. He smirks before grabbing my small waist in his arms and smashing his lips onto mine.

His hands rub up and down my back, not forgetting to touch my bum. My arms wrap around his neck. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He carries me somewhere until I feel the coolness of a wall. He has me in his arms but he is pressing me against the wall.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and I'm immediately familiar with the sweet taste of him mouth. He carries me over to the bed and gets on top of me. He laces his fingers with mine and pushes them above my head.