Chapter 10

*Chapter 10*

Annabelle's POV:

Night before her first day of school

The guys, Hayley, and I just finish dinner. Now we're in the back yard playing basketball on their court by the pool.

"Hayley is too short to make a basket!" I said. Niall walks over to her and hands her the ball. He picks her up and walks right in front of the basket. He pushes her up high so she can reach it. Hayley shoots and makes it.

"Good job Hayes!" I congratulate her. She giggles as Niall puts her down. She comes over to me and puts her arms up for me to hold her. "I'll hold you later, Hayes. We're playing basketball." IShe's gives me an angry look. . .I've never seen that before.

"Hold me now!" She whines and I roll my eyes. She's turning into a spoiled Brat.I walk away from her so I can play the game again. Right as I'm about to shoot I hear Hayley's crying. I look over at her and see she's still standing in the same place. She's crying because I won't hold her? I walk over to her and kneel in front of her. The guys proceed on playing basketball except Liam. He's right behind me.

"Why are you crying, Hayley?" I asked. She gives me a rude look.

"You won't hold me now!" She yelled in my face. As I'm about to grab her waist so I can hug her, she smacks my arm. . .hard. Before I can even process what I am doing, I have her turned around. I smack her little bum 5 times and she screams in pain.

"I putting her to bed for tonight." I growled. I walk up stairs with Liam following me. Hayley keeps crying and squirming in my arms. I've never spunk her before but she deserves it. "I can put my little sister to bed myself, Liam." I say, irri.

"Okay, I'll go down stairs. I though maybe you would just need some help." Liam said, walking off. I keep on walking until I reach her room. I sit her on her bed.

"Fuck you." She snapped. My eyes basically pop out of my eye sockets. Where did she learn this? I smack her little mouth and turn her over so I can spank her again. This time I get her 10 hard smacks. She screams every time and I know the boys can hear us. I yank her arm into the bathroom. I sit her on the toilet and she flinches. I grab a soap bar.

"Open your mouth, right now!" I yelled but she doesn't. She knows what gonna happen. "I will spank you again. That doesn't feel good right?" She starts crying even harder.

I shove the soap into her mouth causing her to cough and gag. She needs to learn how to not say those words. Now I sound like a mother. Well, I kind of am to her.

"I will never, ever, hear you say that word again. If I do, I swear, the punishment will be 10 times worst." I scolded. I take the soap out of her mouth. I give her a cup of water to rinse out her mouth. I pick her up, harshly, and I sit her on her bed. She sobs while sitting there. She doesn't like when I'm mean but she deserved this.

I find her pajamas. I pick out a pull-up and lay her on the ground. I take off her pants and pull up. Dang her bum is red. I kind of feel bad. But maybe this will teach her a lesson.

I slip her new pull-up on half way and I put some powder in there so it helps ease the pain. I stand her up and pull on her pajama shorts. I take off her shirt and exchange it with her pajama shirt.

I put her on her bed and tuck her in. She's still crying. Well she will just have to cry herself to sleep. It's only 7:30pm though.

"I love you." I said while walking to her door to leave.

"You still love me?" She asked, sobbing. That breaks my heart. She thinks I don't love her because of this. I walk over to her bedside again and kiss her cheek.