Chapter 38

*Chapter 38*

Annabelle's POV:

Next morning

"Hey baby, get up. Na na na. I made you some breakfast. Na na na. I don't know what I'm doing. Na na na. So just get up and eat it. Na na na." I heard Trent's voice singing.

I open my eyes and see him standing beside the bed. "What were you singing?" I asked, groggily.

"I don't know." He laughed. His basketball shorts hang low, showing his V-line, and his shirt is nowhere to be found. He is, without a doubt, a very beautiful man.

"Did I hear breakfast?" I smile, while sitting up. I stretch and yawn, probably looking stupid.

"Yes, you most certainly did." He grinned and pecks my cheek. "Think of it as an apology for yesterday."

"Thank you." I stand onto my feet. I'm wearing Trents sweatpants, which are extremely baggy on me, and his T-shirt from yesterday.

"You're welcome, beautiful." He winks and takes my hand. I giggle as he pulls me in for a quick and light kiss.

"I look beautiful? I just woke up. I probably look like Medusa." I laughed. He chuckles as we walk out of our room.

"You're still beautiful." He smiles down at me.

"Thank you," I said happily.

"Anything for my fiancé." He smirks.

"I notice you're extra cheeky today." I giggle. He squeezes my sides, causing me to giggle again. "Trent!" I squealed.

"Annabelle." He mimicked in the same tone. I chuckle and peck his lips. We walk into the babies room and pick them up. Then we walk into the kitchen and sit them in their high chairs.

"Where's Hayley?" I asked confused.

"School." He said.

"Oh yeah." I smile. "What time is it?" I asked him as I take a seat in front of an plate full of food.

"About 10 o'clock." I nodded.

"Thank you for this. It's very sweet of you." I said speaking of the delightful meal he made for me.

"You're welcome." He replied while placing some pieces of egg on each of our children's little table on their high chair. I take a bite or my eggs and moan.

"Why aren't you a chef yet?" I giggle and he winks at me. After we all finish eating, I pick of Aidan while Trent gets Addison and we walk into the living room.

"I don't work today." He said and I nod, growing excited. I love when he's off work but unfortunately, I'm working later on this evening.

We take a seat on the couch, next to each other, with our children in our laps. "Aidan." I cooed. I pucker my lips and he gives me a wet kiss on the lips. I giggle happily.

"Woah, she's mine." Trent playfully, growled and I smirk.

"Jealous of our 16 month old son, are we?" I wink at him. He smirks and plants his lips on mine.

The kiss is slow and passionate. I love how even after 5 years of dating, I still feel the same, powerful, bliss as I did when we first kissed. He breaks our kiss and leans his forehead on mine.

Aidan used is one hand and sticks his fingers my ear. "A!" I giggle. I tickle his sides as he giggles.

I lift his shirt and blow bubbles on his belly.He squeals and then starts laughing, uncontrollably. Trent chuckles while watching.