Chapter 21

*Chapter 21*

Trent's POV:

I love being with my family but I really miss Ann. Holly seems to like Her and Hayley, too. Which I'm grateful for because there's nothing worse than fighting families.

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen with my family eating a 'Christmas eve' dinner. We're celebrating early because some of my family have other plans on the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I've had a lot of fun here, too. I've missed my family tons! It's so good to see them.

I look around at everyone sitting at the table. There are two empty chairs with a plate full of food in front of them. Those seats must be for Christy and Ben. Where are they? If you're wondering who they are, I'll tell you. Christy is my second cousin and Ben is my actual cousin.

They seem to be really close with one another. It's kind of weird. But the thing is, when they're together, they're always up to something. They're probably planning a prank right now!

"What time is it?" I asked anyone who's listening.

"8:45pm." My aunt said. Why in the world are we eating so dang late? I don't know.

"Thank you." I told her and start to get up. My mom eyes me suspiciously and I mentally groan.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked.

"I need to go call Annabelle." I told her and she nods. I walk around the corner and through a hallway until I reach my room. I hear voices. Oh my god I bet it's Christy and Ben planning a prank.

"I'm his girlfriend." I heard Christy say. Who is she talking to? I walk into my room. Ben and Christy give me horrified looks. They probably didn't expect me walking in on them.

"What are you doing?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"Um nothing." Christy mumbled.

"You're 13. I'm almost 15. I will do something about it if you don't tell me." I snapped, sternly. Her eyes wide. There goes all of her confidence.

"We we're calling people and talking to them. But them this one girl called us." She said. That was probably Annabelle.

"What did you say to her?!" I growled,

"N-nothing important." She said, scared.

"Tell me the truth!" I growled again. She mumbles something.

"Say it louder!" I yelled.

"I told her that I'm your girlfriend. I was only kidding Trent." She said. My eyes wide.

"Do you realize you probably just ruined my whole relationship!? That was my damn girlfriend you we're talking to. Who the fuck told you that you could use my phone?! Who gave you permission to even be in my room?!" I snarled. Her eyes start to water and she runs away crying.

Baby! Ben runs after her. Oh my god Annabelle is going to hate me. I have to call her. So I dial her number and press call. It rings 9 times before going to voicemail.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed angrily, "I'm going to lose her!"

--

Annabelle's POV:

'I'm his girlfriend' keeps replaying in my mind. What just happened? What did I just fucking hear?

"How could he?" I sobbed, my chest hurting. Right now, I'm sitting on the floor of my room. "He told me he loved me! He told me I'm the only one! Fuck!" I yelled and get on my feet. Then I do something I never thought I'd do. I punch my wall. As much as it hurt, I don't give a fuck.