Chapter 47

*Chapter 47*

Annabelle's POV:

"Come here baby girl." I cooed with my arms open. Addy puts her sippy cup on the floor and hobbles over to me. I'm thrilled to see her walking. I can't believe she and Aidan are 18 months old. Talk about insanity.

I bend down and lift her up. She's really light weighted for her age. It's not abnormal though.

"I'm gonna give you a bath. We're going out today, babe." I told her while pecking her little forehead. She smiles a little bit. I walk her into the bathroom, from her and Aidan's room, and sit her on the floor. Trent already bathed Aidan so I don't have to do both. I quickly grab a towel and set it on the toilet.

I take Addy's hand and stand her up again. I pull off her little night shirt, pants, and diaper. She only peed so that issue isn't an issue. I run the bathtub water until its less than half way full and warm. Then I lift her and sit her in.

"This isn't going to be a play time bath, we need to get this done quickly." I let her know even though I don't think she quite understands. I cup water and drop it over her head, causing her full head of hair to drench. I keep doing this until she is completely soaked and then I grab the shampoo/conditioner mixed bottle.

I squirt some in my hand and massage it onto her little head. I can't help but notice how she's making some high pitched noise. That's when I realize she's humming. Awh.

"You have a pretty hum, baby." I grinned. It's fascinating to see how much she's growing. Her and Aidan both. I have a feeling Addy is going to be a singing girl.

I rinse out her hair and wash her little body. After I rinse her once more, I help her up. After the bath plug is pulled, she steps out of the tub and onto the floor mat. I wrap a towel around her and lift her up.

When we get into her room, I sit her on the floor. "Mumma." She called out with her arms in the air.

"I'll hold you in a minute babe. I need to get your things." I explained. As I start to walk away, her cries fill my ears. I look to see that her eyes are watery. She always wants to be held.

"You're alright." I cooed. My hands skim through her dresser drawers, finding an outfit for her to wear. I find a little jean skirt with black leggings and a pink shirt. I grab a diaper and carry everything over to her.

"Calm down you." I said. She's crying on the floor. I bend down onto my knees and take the towel away from her causing her to shiver. She whines because she's cold, on top of not being held like she wants.

I lay her back, unfold the diaper, and quickly put it on. After her leggings are slipped on, I stand her onto her feet and slip her shirt on.

"Hold onto my shoulders." I said and place her hands on them. I hold out her skirt and help her step into it. After its pulled up, I button them and stand onto my feet.

She puts her arms up for me but I walk away. I wasn't meaning to be rude but I need to pack the baby bag. Addy screams in annoyance and then her cries fill my ears....once again.

"Addison Marie." I warned her. She's very impatient and sometimes I can't stand it. By sometimes I mean now. Her whining doesn't quit and she throws herself on her bottom. I groan before quickly packing the bag.

Once I've finished, I place the bag next to an angry Addy. I grab her socks and shoes and walk back over to her. I slide on her tennis shoes and walk into the bathroom.

"Come here Addy." I demanded, but not forcefully. Addy comes waddling in and looks up at me.

"Stick that lip back in of yours." I cooed while sitting her on the toilet. I brush through her hair, softly and part half of her hair up and half down. After the hair tie is tied, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She lays her head on my shoulder.