Chapter 29

*Chapter 29*

Annabelle's POV:

2 months later

I am 8 months pregnant. I cannot believe I'm bringing two beautiful babies into this world in around one month. Right now, I'm sitting in the living room, alone. The guys took Trent and Hayley out to go get some things for my babies.

I thought that was sweet.

Trent made a little baby section in my room. He put up the cribs, there's a baby changing table beside them, there's a dresser full of clothes, a bucket full of diapers, baby wipes, baby powder, everything the babies need.

He agreed to stay with me in my room until the babies are a few months old. He still is going to go visit his family but he's just going to have to deal with the babies crying all night with me.

Trent and I have been talking about getting a house built for us, right next door. We need our own home. As much as I don't want to leave the guys, I need to. They'll just be next door though so I can walk over there everyday.

Dani, El, and Perrie said that had to work today so I can't hang with them either! I'm so lonely. I stand up and walk into the kitchen. My feet are aching worse than they ever have.

"Only one more month." I told myself. I open the fridge and take out the chocolate milk. I pour myself a glass and sit it on the table. I walk to the pantry and grab a package of cookies.

I carry my drink and snack into the living room and turn on the TV. I skip through a few channels until I find Criminal Minds. I absolutely love this show. Derek Morgan and Reed are my favorite characters on the show.

I dip my cookie into my milk and eat it. As I'm watching my show I hear a weird boom sound. I sit my food and drink down and walk to the back door. Oh, It's pouring. That must mean there's a thunderstorm. It is April.. It's spring and it rains non- stop.

I walk back over to my seat and continue to eat while watching the TV. It's awfully dark in here. . .stupid storms. It's 2 in the afternoon and it feels like 10 o'clock at night. Even if there are lights on in here.

I ignore the storm and keep my eyes on the TV. After about 2 episodes of Criminal minds, I stand up and put my dishes in the dish washer.

"We're are the guys?" I asked myself. I walk out of the kitchen and to the front door.

I open it. Dang it's humid.I walk outside and onto the drive way. The sky has a tent of green.What the heck? It's pin drop quiet but extremely windy. Our trash bin flies into the middle of the street. Flowers out of the gravel are flying away. I'm so confused.

The look up at the sky again. Holy shit. From a distance I can see clouds movie in a circular motion.

A tornado? I don't move. I've always had a huge fear of these things.

I hear the ringing of the sirens. It's giving me a head ache. I hear the screeching of a tired sliding on the concrete. I look at where the sound is coming from. It's Liam's car. His car speeds up beside me and into the garage.

Trent jumps out and over to me. "Are you fucking crazy?! Get inside!" He yelled but I don't move.

"Trent! She's scared of tornados. I think she's in shock!" Liam yelled over the random wind that just showed up.It's getting harder and harder to hear them because of the wind.

Trent walks up behind me and pushes my hips. He pushes me inside the house.

"Belly?" He asked, softly.