Chapter 27

*Chapter 27*

1 month later

"Oh, Ann!" I heard a familiar feminine voice yell up stairs. I get up as fast as my fatass body can and walk into the hallway.

"Oh, what?" I yelled in the same tone. Excitement rushes through me as I get an idea of who it is.

"Come down stairs." She yelled back and I immediately know it's Eleanor. I grab my phone and walk down the stairs. It's becoming more and more difficult to walk down these steps. My feet are aching and I'm heavier than ever. I should just roll down the stairs. I laughed at that thought.

Once I get off the stairs, I don't see anyone so I walk into the living room. "El!" I squealed. I walk over to her as fast as my heavy body can and pull her into a hug. "I missed you!" I exclaimed happily,

I haven't seen her in over 6 months. I called her the day I found out I was pregnant. She was disappointed but encouraging. But also very excited.

"You're massive! It's only like the 5th month! You're huge!" She exclaimed once we release our hug. I really love her and she always calls me to talk because she's too busy with work to come. She's a model, she travels a whole lot.

"I'm having twins, El. I'm going to be massive." I laughed and she joins. "It's so good to see you! Thank you for coming!"

"I'm not the only one here, babe." She smiled sweetly. My smile grows on my face in anticipation. "Girls, come out here!"

Out comes Danielle and Perrie from the kitchen. I squealed happily. I missed them both so very much. "Dani! Perrie!" I exclaimed, rushing towards them. I bring Perrie into a hug, first.

"I missed you! You're so pretty! I love the new album!" I squealed again. She's so freaking pretty with her blond hair and amazing makeup.

"I missed you too, girl! And so are you! You're hot for a pregnant girl. And thank you!" She grinned.

"I'm hot." I giggled to myself. I can already hear Trent in my mind telling me the same thing, even if I am pregnant. I bring Dani into a big hug because I absolutely love this girl.

I know her and Liam ended but she's still my friend. "Liam was okay with me coming over even though...ya know?" She whispered into my ear. I release our hug.

"You will always be my friend. You're always welcome here with or without Liam." I said smiling and she nods.

"You're a really good person, Ann. I'm proud of you." She grinned and 8 thank her.

"Where are the guys?" I asked, suddenly noticing that the house is quieter than usual. I haven't seen them all day. Well maybe since I've been in my room all day.

It's only 2:30pm. Don't judge me, I'm pregnant.

"They went to run some errands. Trent went with them." El informed me and I kind of frown.

"Oh." I said, sadly. I want to be with Trent. Lately he hasn't been with me very much. He's been with the guys a lot. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't own him and that he needs guy time.

"Are you okay?" Dani asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm fine! What do you guys wanna do?" I smile.

"Can I paint your toe nails?" Perrie asked randomly. I smile and nod quickly. I haven't had a manicure in forever but then again I can no longer even see my toes.

"I'll paint her finger nails!" El volunteered, smiling.

"I'll make snacks!" Dani grinned and walks into the kitchen. El runs up to my room to grab some nail polish.