Chapter 5

*Chapter 5*

Annabelle's POV:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ugh!" I groaned loudly. I hear a light chuckle from beside me and I open my eyes and see Liam. Then I check the time.

7:30am!

Oh lord! I look around to see that I'm still in his room. Then it all starts coming back to me. After Liam and I agreed to start over, we decided that we'd watch movies together on his bed. I guess I must've fallen asleep.

"Why on earth do you have an alarm during summer?" I asked while shoving my face into one of his pillows.

"I don't like sleeping in because I feel like if I sleep in, I'm missing something. I feel like I'm putting my life to waste if I don't get up and live it." He said, his voice hoarse from sleep.

"That was deep." I mumbled, tiredly and he chuckles.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You can go back to sleep if you'd like." He said and I nod and fall back asleep.

--

I get up out of Liam's bed and head to my room. Then checked my clock.

9:55am!

I decide to take a shower. 10 minutes later I get out of the shower, dry myself off, and put on some clothes. I'm wearing a bright blue skin tight shirt with some jean capris. I take out my hair dryer and dry my hair. I brush it out and French braid my bangs. Next I put on some light make-up, deodorant, and perfume.

I check the time again.

10:45am!

I go to Hayley's room to see if she's up yet. I'm guessing she is because she's not in there. I walk down the stairs and no one is in the living room. I walk into the kitchen and find them all siting at the table. When I enter, everyone stares at me expect Liam because he is making breakfast with his back towards me.

"W-why is everyone looking at me?" I spoke up nervously. Everyone looks away except Louis and Liam turns around at the sound of my voice.

"Because you're beautiful, Annabelle." Louis said, causing me to blush a deep shade of red. He chuckles and I'm guessing he noticed my face color change. I mumble a quick thanks. Liam smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hey Hayes, how'd you sleep last night?" I kneeled down in front of her. Everyone is looking at me, yet again.

"Good." She answered smiling bubbly. 

"That's good!" I said as I kiss her cheek. Harry awed and I smirked.

"You guys aren't going to jump on me again, are you?" I asked remembering what happened last night after they awed over Hayley and I again.

"No, and we're sorry. We didn't know you were claustrophobic!" Niall said assuringly and I smile.

"Its okay and I'm sorry I was a complete bitch when I first met you guys and-"

Liam interrupted me and said, "Language!"

"I didn't like you guys because I though you were one of those cookie pop star bands who act nice but are total jerks when you meet them. But you're not and you're really nice guys. Thank you for putting up with me yesterday. I guess since I lost both my parents and I had no one to lean on that I just felt hopeless. Once again, I'm sorry for ruining your day yesterday. I understand if you guys don't like me, I deserve it." I said truthfully and look down. It was really quiet until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Niall.