Chapter 60

*Chapter 60*

~~Annabelle's POV~~

"Hold on one sec, Liam is calling." I interrupted Trent's discussion about something that happened as a child. Trent rolls his eyes at me, obviously growing pissed that I'd choose to speak to Liam over him. Which isn't true but I ignore it.

"Hey how is everyone?" I greeted, kind of happily because I miss them.

"Annabelle!" He shouted, telling me something is wrong.

"What? What's wrong? What happened to the babies? Is Hayley okay? Oh my -"

"No no!" Liam shouted.

"You and Trent need to catch the next plane and get your asses over here!" He exclaimed, nervously.

I stand on to my feet from the beach chair on the deck of our hotel room.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why?" I freak out. Trent gets me a 'what's going on' face before standing up and beside me.

"I cannot tell you over the phone. This is serious Annabelle. You need to get here as soon as you can!" He explained, slowly.

"I can't just hop on a plane and get there soon!" I said and Trent scrunches his eyebrows.

"You. Need. To. Get. Here. Now." He said.

"Liam! I fucking can't!"

"This is our honeymoon!" I added.

Trent rubs my shoulders, trying to relax me while I'm in the phone.

"Annabelle, this is serious." He repeated.

"I know, just tell me now!"

"I can't!"

"Why?"

"This needs to be in person!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does!"

"What is he saying?" Trent almost yells, obviously annoyed that he has no idea what's happening. I give him the one second finger and continue to speak to Liam.

"I just reserved two seats on the next plane here for you guys. The plane leaves in an hour and 30 minutes. Get your asses to the airport now." Liam said before hanging up. I pull the phone away from my ear with my mouth wide open in confusion.

"What the fuck Belly? Tell me what he said!" Trent yelled and I jump. I glare at him before walking into our bedroom and pulling out my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"There is an emergency, we need to get home now, Trent. Liam said this is serious."

"But this is our honeymoon, baby." He frowns and my heart hurts. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his naked chest.

"I will make it up to you. Hell, I'll make Liam make it up to us."

"Okay, when do we need to leave? Should I call and get us plane tickets?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"No, Liam already did. Our plane leaves in an hour and 30 minutes."

"What?!" He shouted and I jump away from him.

"Stop shouting! Dammit! Yes we need to get to the airport ASAP." I replied.

"Sorry, love."

"It's okay, I guess. You fucking scare me sometimes."

"I scare you?"

I turn my back towards him and continue to pack my stuff into the suitcase in silence.