Chapter 11

*Chapter 11*

Annabelle's POV:

one week later

I've gotten to know Mia, Sami, Emily, and Trent better. Trent has even sat with us at lunch a few times. His friends seem okay with that. Right now I'm in my 5th hour class which is history. Our teacher gave our history book and some worksheets. Just as I'm about to start, someone taps my shoulder and I turn around and see Trent.

"Hey, um Ann. Can I ask you a question?" He asked, nervously. I nod with a smile. He stretches and places one hand on the back of his neck.

"Would you maybe want to go for dinner and a movie this Saturday at like 7ish with me?" He asked, quickly which causes me to blush, too.

"I would love to." I smile. How am I gonna tell the boys this? . . . I'll figure something out.

"Can I have your phone number, too?" His face turns a deeper shade of red and I giggle quietly. He's so attractive and I'm shocked that he's asking me and that I'm not making a fool out of myself about it.

"Yes. It's 304.555.5554." I said as he writes it down on a piece of paper.

"Alright. Thank you." He said, smiling shyly in which I return. I can't believe he just asked me out! I so have to Skype Gracie and Chloe about this! And I have to tell Mia, Emily, and Sami! He is my first date. Today is Thursday so the date is in two days. What am I going to wear?!

--

As I walk inside my house from school, I think of a way to tell the guys I have a date.

"Hey guys. I have to tell you something." I said while walking to the couch their sitting on. They're always sitting on the couch.

"What is it, love?" Niall asked, looking away from the TV.

"Promise not to flip out?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I promise." They said in unison.

"I got asked out on a date." I said quietly and the guys eyes pop out of there heads, literally.

"No! No way in hell you're-" Louis gets interrupted by Liam.

"Oh Shut up, Lou. I always knew this would happen. And as hard as it is to let you do it, I am going to let you. You're an independent person. You may do as you like. Just please don't do anything you'll regret." Liam said and I run over to him and jump on him.

"I will! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I though you would say no! Thank you so much." I exclaimed excitedly as I kiss his cheek.

"I was about to, but the excited look on your face you had when you told us you had a date made me think that you deserve to go on a date. I didn't want to ruin that for you." He said with a smile.

"I love you! Thank you. Oh and sorry Louis." I chuckle. Louis gives me a little glare and then smiles.

"I just don't want you getting hurt, Ann." He said honestly.

"I know." I said.

"So, what's his name? Is he nice? Does he use his manners? Is he kind to you? Is he cute?" The guys shout questions at me all at once. I laugh at the last question. I know it was Harry.

"Hold on! I'll tell you everything." I said and they nod.

"His name is Trent Ceader. He's really nice. He was the one who showed me around school on my first day. He is very polite and yes he uses his manners. He has sat with me and my friends at lunch a few times." I said. They all nod and smile.