Chapter 14

*Chapter 14*

Annabelle's POV:

Next day

Today is Trent's and I's 2 month anniversary. I wish we could spend it together. I miss him too much. I just finished my online school and now I'm packing Hayley and my bags because we're leaving for Ontario soon. The guys went down stairs for a band meeting like 30 minutes ago.

I decide to put on some music to keep me entertained while I'm packing and cleaning. Hayley is sitting on the bed, looking like she's about to fall asleep. Poor girl hasn't overcome her jet leg. Impossible by Shontelle comes on. I love this song!

--

Liam's POV:

Niall, Harry, and I walk to my hotel room. Just as we're about to slip my key in, we hear a feminine voice singing. I think that's Bells. I open the door very quietly and tell Niall and Harry to stay quiet. I look around and I see her packing her bag with her back facing me. She is still singing. I hear a small ring. I look over at her lap top sitting on the table. She's getting a Skype call. I look and see who it's from.

Trent :)

Awh Trent is calling her. Then I get a really good idea. I turn the volume of her computer off and answer his call. I put my finger up to my lips as if I were saying sh-h. He nodded, getting the memo. I turn his volume back on while he stays quiet. I turn the laptop so it's facing Bells so he can see her now.

"I remember years ago, someone told me I should take, caution when it comes to love I did, I did, you we're strong and I was not, my allusion, my mistake, I was careless, I forgot, I did." Bells sings. She has a very good voice- very good. I look at Harry and Niall and they totally agree.

--

Annabelle's POV:

I finished packing our stuff and just decided to sing a little. My favorite verse from Impossible comes on and I smile happily.

"Tell them all I know, now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now, tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible." I sing with all my voicw. I hear clapping from behind me and I jump off the ground.

"AHH!" I screamed, not prepared for anyone to come in.

"We're you here this whole t-time?" I stuttered and they nodded. I blushed. . .why wasn't I more cautious?

"So was Trent." Liam said while pointing at my laptop. I see his face on the screen.

"That's so embarrassing!" I shouted and cover my face.

"It's not embarrassing when you're good." Harry carefully remarked, smiling. "You're good- great. Much more than that, Ann." He added.

"You are incredible." Niall commented and I smile.

"Thank you." I said honestly. "But don't try and make me famous for singing or anything. I never want to be famous." I added quickly after and they chuckle.

"We will let you and Trent talk since today is your two months." Liam smiled. I nod and thank him. They walk out of my room and into the other one next door.

"Hey, baby. Happy 2 months!" Trent cheered with a grin. I hop(on my not hurt foot) over to the laptop and sit it on my lap.

"Happy 2 months to you, too." I exclaimed and then remember that we aren't actually in each others presence in this special day. I frowned.