Chapter 34

*Chapter 34*

Annabelle's POV:

I gain some energy and stand onto my feet. I'm going to go home and lock myself in my room, forever. I limp out of the trail area and blood is falling down out of my nose. I squeeze my mouth shut, not letting the taste of blood fill it. I continue to limp home and the tears won't stop falling.

Occasionally I let out loud sobs. I can't believe what I just heard. And I just got beaten.

I turn a corner and see my house is now in my sight. I limp and limp until I reach the front door. I slam open the door, walk in, and slam the door shut.

"Bells?" I heard my voice called. I walk into the living room and see the guys sitting on the couch, including Trent still. The room fills with gasps and everyone is on their feet.

"Belly!" Trent runs over to me and he raises his hand to touch my face but I quickly protest.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me you fucking dick! I hate you so much!" I yelled into his face as I sob. He jumps at my out burst and then his entire face falls.

"What did I do?" He asked, sadly.

"Hm. Let me think!" I yelled at him. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!"

"No! What! No I didn't!" He defended himself. I reach into my pocket and take out the photo. I slam it into his hand.

"Maybe this will jog your memory, douche bag." I yelled and he looks down at the photo. His face pales.

"Bells! What the fuck happened?" Liam yelled, while by my side. I glare at him.

"Don't fucking talk to me! I hate you too! You're such a asshole!" I screamed at him. My babies are now crying. Loud noises scare them.

"Babe, listen this isn't what yo-" Trent started.

"You cheated!" I cried from both physical and emotional pain. "We have children!"

"Baby, I didn't cheat! What happened to you?" He asked and reaches up to touch me.

"None of your concern!" I snarled.

"It is my concern! You're my girlfriend! I care about you!" He exclaimed worriedly.

"Girlfriend?" I laugh dryly. "Not anymore."

"Baby! You need to let me exp-" He started.

"No! Just leave!" I yelled.

"No! I'm not leaving!" He wraps his arms around me. I smack his chest over and over again. I push him backwards. I do anything to hurt him like I'm hurting right now. I kick him and slap him. "Stop!" Trent cried out.

Someone grabs my waist and pulls me away.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Liam yelled at me. "What happened to you?!"

"I was taking a fucking jog on the damn trail and I run into informal people. They happened to hurt me, tell me you're little fucking secret with proof, they showed me proof about Trent, and hurt me again!" I yelled in his face.

"What secret?" Liam asked.

"Hm, the one about Hayley and I only being a charity case! Fuck you Liam!" I smack his chest. His face pales just like Trent's did before.

"No, it wasn't my idea! I would've been fired! I would've lost my singing career!" He exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"You still played me! All of you did! I thought you loved me! I thought you guys cared for me!" I sobbed. Liam tries to wrap me in a hug but I push him away.