Chapter 26

(A/N 4 months later its around Christmas time but they're not celebrating it in my story. It's a week into December. Just forget that it's December tho.)

*Chapter 26*

Annabelle's POV:

4 months pregnant

Today Trent and I are going to the doctors to see what the baby's gender is. I'm extremely excited. Everyone knows I'm pregnant now. The whole school, my friends and family, the whole world, everyone. My stomach has gotten bigger but it's not the biggest yet.

I'm in my room looking for clothes. I've been through about 6 pairs of pants but none of them fit. I grab another pair of jeans and try them on. They get stuck around my thighs.

CURSE YOU WEIGHT GAIN.

"Oh my god!" I yelled in frustration. I take off my pants and throw them on the bed.

"Baby, you okay?" I heard my bedroom door open. I look over and see Trent.

"Could you shut my door? I'm only in my underwear and bra." I said awkwardly. He shuts to the and he walks over to me.

"What's wrong?" He wraps he arms around my bear waist so my bump is against his flat stomach.

"Nothing fits me anymore." I pouted and he laughed.

"We can get you new clothes. The ones pregnant people wear." He assured me.

"But I need something now!" I snapped.

"Woah, I'm sorry." He said and backs away from me. I instantly feel bad but I can't really help it.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." I said. He nods but doesn't come back to me. I frown and walk over to my drawer and find some sweat pants. "These better freaking fit." I'm tired of this.

I slip them on. The fit just right. Well, if they were any smaller, they wouldn't fit. I walk over to my closet and pick out a light blue t-shirt.

I put it on while walking over to Trent. "This is all that fits." I said, annoyed.

"It's okay baby." He pecks my lips.

"I'm fat." I chuckled.

"You're carrying a baby." He grinned, his eyes brightening.

"Our baby." I corrected him. He kisses my forehead sweetly.

"Let's go."

"I don't want to walk down the stairs." I whined.

"I'll carry you."

"I'm too fat." I whined.

"Please stop whining." He begged. . . I've been doing a lot of that lately but hey, I'm in pain 24/7 here.

"You try being pregnant!" I snapped.

"Come on, babe." He chuckles. What's so freaking funny? Does he like seeing me angry? I walk over to the door and open it. I shut it before Trent can get out. The door opens and Trent walks out.

"Thanks, babe. I appreciate it." He said, irritated.

"Anytime." I replied as I walk down the stairs. I walk into the living room where Hayley and the guys are. "Hey girl! I can't believe you're turning 7! You're getting so old." She grins.

"Your baby is getting old. Look at your tummy!" She smiles, excitedly.

"I know!" I smile. Trent walks up behind me. He puts a hand on my waist. I shake it off because I don't want comfort right now.