Chapter 32

*Chapter 32*

Annabelle's POV:

2 weeks later

"Trent!" I yelled from my bedroom while fixing myself in the mirror. My hair is natural and nicely brushed. It lays past my shoulders and tp my mid stomach.

"Yes?" He yelled from down stairs. I step outside the bathroom and yell back down.

"Please come here." I shouted and I hear feet hopping up the stairs until Trent walks in my room.

"Yes, baby?" He asked, leaning against the door frame. A smile takes over his lips when he sees me, causing me to mirror his expression.

"Could you feed Addison her bottle while I feed Aidan his?" I asked, hopeful.

"Sure, love." He replied. I still breast feed but today I felt like giving them a bottle instead. "Don't the bottles need to be warmed up?" I nod.

"Lets go down stairs and feed them, yeah?" He said and I immediately agree. I pick up Aidan and grab a little blanket I put on my shoulder when I burp him. Trent picks up Addison and we walk out of my room.

Once we reach the kitchen I place Aidan in his carrier. He starts to whine but I ignore it. He wants to be held 24/7. I walk over to the microwave and warm up their bottles.

Aidan's whines start turning into cries. "Oh hush, you." I told him. He doesn't listen and I groan. Trent chuckles, eyeing me for a moment.

I pick him out of the carrier and hold him.  "All better?" I asked. He puckers his lips. "You're cute." I smile. I touch his nose lightly. He giggles.

"Oh my god." I squealed.

"Did he just laugh?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed excitedly to Trent. "He's learning how to laugh and smile!"

"I can't believe that!" Trent walks over to us. "You're getting so big." Trent cooed and I giggle. "You're getting so small." Trent told me.

"I've only lost 10 pounds." I told him.

"You still look hot." He winks. I roll my eyes playfully. The microwave goes off and I peck Trent's cheek and walk over to it. I take the warm milk in bottles out and hand one to Trent.

He places it in Addison's mouth and I do that same for Aidan. I watch as he consumes his meal. His big blue eyes never leave mine.

"You are so precious." I whispered. I lean down and kiss his forehead. He shuts his eyes when my lips touch his skin. That the cutest thing I've ever seen.

When my lips leave his head, he re-opens his eyes and directs them at mine again. "Trent, we have the perfect children." I told him while still staring at our son.

"I know." He said and I look up at him to see that he's grinning. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Aidan is always staring at me." I pointed out.

"His eyes are gorgeous." He smiles.

"He gets that from you." I said. He presses his lips to my cheek, gently.

"I love you." He mumbled onto my cheek before letting go.

"I love you, too." I smile. After a few minutes Aidan and Addison both have finished their bottles. "Now, the fun part." I said sarcastically.

"Burping?" He asked, slightly cringing. Last time, he got puked on.

"Yup." I replied and I hand him a blanket. He places it over his right shoulder. I place mine over my left.

A New Beginning (1D Adoption Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें