Chapter 56

*Chapter 56*

Annabelle's POV:

It feels like this isle is getting longer and longer by the second. I keep walking, slowly, until we finally reach the staircase. Trent's dad smiles at me before taking a seat in the chair in front row.

I slowly, step up the stairs until I am face to face with the one I love.

And the wedding begins.

My eyes never leave Trent's as he stares at me in pure awe. He eyes me up and down, trying to process what's going on. The next thing he does, catches me off guard.

He takes his hand and covers his mouth. Tears start falling down his cheeks as he stares at me. At first I start to panic but then I remove his hand from his mouth.

I use both of my thumbs to wipe away his tears, in silence. I cup his cheeks with my palms and speak up.

"It's okay." I murmured, not too loudly because its pin drop silent in here. He nodded.

"I know. You just look so beautiful. I can't even believe how lucky I got." His voice cracked, causing my eyes to water up. I can barely hear Christine's voice in my head shouting 'No! Don't cry! My masterpiece!'.

I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tightly.

"Are we ready to begin?" The preacher asked. Trent and I pull away. He lifts the veil over my head, exposing my face and tells the preacher we are ready. As he begins the ceremony, Trent takes my hands in his and keeps his eyes planted on mine. I feel like I'm going to cry. Trent takes a step closer to me.

I listen to the preacher, as he goes on and on like you're supposed to. The wind flies through my hair and across my face. Trent grins and tucks it behind my ear.

"Trent, do you take Annabelle to be your lawfully wedded wife; To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And here to pledge her your faithfulness?" The preacher asked. Our two ring bears, Josh and Nick carry over the rings.

"I do." He said as he places the ring on my finger. I stare down at it in awe.

"Annabelle, do you take Trent to be your lawfully wedded husband; To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And here to pledge him your faithfulness?" He asked.

"I do." I said and place the ring on his finger.

"I pronounce you, husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride!" The preacher cheers. I stare up at Trent as he grabs ahold of the small of my back and pulls me into him.

He slams his lips down onto mine. I can hear the cheers, claps, and wolf whistles from behind me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

"I."

"Love."

"You."

"So."

"Much." He said as he pecks my lips over and over. I giggle at his cuteness. He pulls away and turns us to face to crowd. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

I stare out into the crowd. All my family and friends are still cheering and smiling. My eyes find their way over to Liam. Awe.

He's crying.

I grin and send him a little wave. He's so adorable. Danielle pulls him into a hug and rubs his back. I giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" Trent cooed in my ear before pecking my cheek.