Chapter 23

*Chapter 23*

Annabelle's POV:

2 years and 8 months later

Today is August 29th, 2016. Tomorrow is Trent and I's 3 year anniversary. And guess what? I'm 17! School starts in a week and I'm a senior! This is so exciting! So many crazy things have happened over the past 2 years.

Hayley is 6 years old now. She's in first grade. She's extremely smart and is taking second grade math and science. She has straight A's, too.

Trent and I have been going strong. He's the love of my life. The guys have been great to me. Other than the occasional arguments we have.

They went on tour in 2015. It was a 6 month tour so Hayley and I didn't go. Karen, Liam's mom, came and stayed with us. It was actually pretty fun. She's like a mom to me. I love her.

Oh, and do you remember Chloe and Gracie? Well they moved here in the January of 2014! They only live about 10 minutes away. We still hang out occasionally.

Do you remember Mia, Sami, and Emily, too? I still go to school with Mia and Emily but Sami moved to America with her family.

Anyways, like I said, tomorrow is our anniversary! Trent is taking me somewhere fun and special. So special that he's nervous about it. I'm so excited.

"Bells!" I heard Liam yell. I walk out of my room and into the upstairs hallway.

"What?" I yelled down the stairs.

"Come down here! Stop spending all your time in your room!" He yelled. I groan and take a quick look in the mirror before I head down stairs.

I've grown a lot in the past 2 years and 8 months. I have bigger breasts, my hair is longer(its to the middle of my back), I'm 4 inches taller which means I'm 5ft 5inches, and I have a fuller waist.

I walk down the stairs and into the living room. "Hey." I said to the guys and Hayley. I sit next to Harry. We've gotten closer over time. If Liam isn't here or is busy, I go to Harry.

"Hey Bella." Harry grinned. He gave my that nickname a while ago. I like it a lot and I'm surprised no one else has called me that before. It's sort of in my name.

"Hey curly." I grinned and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you're going to be a senior! Time flies!"

"I know! I'm so excited!" I exclaimed, happily.

"My baby is growing up!" Liam smiled. I smile at him.

"Louis!" I exclaimed, randomly. He jumps at out burst.

"What?"

"When are Lottie and Fizzy going to come to visit?" I asked curiously. I miss them! It's been a few weeks!

"I don't know. They can probably come over for a week at the end of September. School starts later for them because they get out later!" He said with a smile.

"Good! I miss them! And Waliyha!" I said, looking at Zayn.

"She probably can't come. She's going on a senior trip." Zayn said and I nodded understanding.

"Where is she going?"

"America. I think they're going to New York. I can't remember though." He said.

"Sounds like fun!"

I look at my phone. I haven't spoken to Trent all day. So I decide to send him a text.

Hey, love. How's it goin? Do you maybe, sorta, want to tell me where your taking me tomorrow? ;)

I send the text and sit it in my lap. I watch TV with the guys until my phone vibrates. I smile and unlock my phone.