Chapter 12

*Chapter 12*

Annabelle's POV:

    A month later

Trent and I have been dating for a month so far. He has been by far the sweetest guy I've ever met. I can't even explain how much I like him and how great he is to me.

The guys, Hayley, and I are leaving for the mini tour in 2 weeks. I'm gonna miss Trent so much. We have gotten closer and are more open with each other. I don't feel shy around him anymore. We still haven't had our first kiss because he told he wants it to be special. But I'm about to blow up because his lips look so soft and kissable! I don't think I can take it much longer let alone I haven't even experienced my first kiss.

I feel the vibration of my phone in my pocket.

From: Trent :)

Hey babe :) Is it okay with the guys if I come over? I miss you. I know we were together last night but it feels like forever. It's going to be so hard when you're with them on tour ;(

"Liam, is it okay if Trent comes over?" I yelled from my room and down the stairs it echoes. I'm painting my toe nails.

"Yes." He yelled back and I smile.

"Thank you!" I replied, happily. I unlock my phone and text Trent back.

Hey! Yeah you can come over. I just asked Liam. I miss you too! And I know! I'm going to be so upset! I won't be back until two days before thanksgiving. :,(

I set my phone down and finish up painting my left foots toe nails. I then start on my right foot. My phone goes off signaling there's a new text message.

Don't be upset while you're gone! You need to have fun while you're visiting other countries. What country are you going to? :)

I remember Liam saying parts of Canada and America.

Okay. I won't. Only because you said so. ;) And we are going to parts of Canada and America

I set my phone down again and finish painting my toes. I'm bored. When is he going to be here?

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun, babe. Don't worry about me while you're there. Time will fly and you will be back in my arms before you know it. And by the way; I'm here. :)

I smile at his text. I hop off my bed so I can meet him downstairs. I open my door and literally scream.

"Jeez Trent! I thought you were downstairs! I was about to come down and get you!" I said while holding my heart and he laughs, dimples popping out.

"I wanted to come up and scare you! It seems like it worked!" He said, still laughing and I give him a playful glare.

"Annabelle Lee, you better keep that bedroom door open!" Liam yelled up the stairs and I roll my eyes, smiling.

"Oh shut up Li, I will!" I shouted back. I turn around and I'm engulfed in a hug by Trent.

"I missed you so much. A day without you is like a million years." He mumbled into my hair and I smile, breaking our hug.

We stare at each other for a while and it's not awkward. It feels amazing actually, it feels just right. We both start to lean in, involuntarily and then Trent turns his head away from me.

"I just want to kiss you, Tren." I said, using my nickname for I gave in a month ago. I stand there, pouting, just wishing we could kiss.

"I want to kiss you too, Belly, so bad." He said, frowning. He gave me the nickname Belly after I started calling him Tren.