[SCIFI] BO AND THE BEAST by ViridianHues

BO AND THE BEAST by ViridianHues

In this futuristic retelling of Beauty and the Beast, Bo is the leader of a group of refugees with no homes to return to. It is the time after a great war between the inhabitants of earth and creatures from another planet. Now the humans rely on scavenging the war-torn remains of the blast zones to keep themselves alive. When Bo's father is late returning from a hunt, she knows something has gone wrong. Fearing that he might have taken her request to bring back a now-extinct rose seriously, Bo sets off to find him in the Dead Woods. Only, when she does find her father, she also finds an enemy that was thought to have left the planet long ago. Bo is forced to choose between her freedom or her father, her refugees or a creature she wants to kill with every fiber of her being.

-  It is a must read for any Beauty and the Beast fan! I fangirled over this book, bombarded the author with my ramblings, and have read it three times! You don't care for fairy tales? No worries! This sci-fi/dystopian retelling holds its own full of adventure, action, a sassy heroine, swoon-worthy hero, and baddies you definitely want to strangle! (Squeaks7)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!